[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

So i wanted to cleanup my inventory, and found out that most of my stuff hasn't even a price in the general buyer, and the ones that do are normal weapons and some weird ones like the wabbajack are worth $333, So i'd ask updating the prices for more items, (um sugar i also have a question, how tf did i get a nyan gun in my inventory)

Not allowing people who will constantly wait 20 minutes to raid your basebase back to back to back every 20 minutes constantly. Aka piklas < person who will literally camp my base for 20 minutes just to raid it. I mean after the 10th time being raided by the same person kinda being a bit mingey. So a rule against raiding the same base back to to back like if you fail the second time it should be extended to 30 minutes.

So i wanted to cleanup my inventory, and found out that most of my stuff hasn't even a price in the general buyer, and the ones that do are normal weapons and some weird ones like the wabbajack are worth $333, So i'd ask updating the prices for more items, (um sugar i also have a question, how tf did i get a nyan gun in my inventory)

You received a Nyan gun because santa has a chance to drop custom weapons as a present

Mi cara I think you may have the same weird weapon glitch I have if you do not remember getting a nyan cat gun from santa or anything else you may have a changing weapon I have that and it turned into a nyan cat gun before that many other stuff also.

Why do not have a command to access the cc editor or like the general buyer? We have commands for the stock npc and the clothing npc why not the editor and buyer?

I agree with the CC editor but not with the buyer.

The reason behind this is that with the merchant it would allow players to complete afk grind in their base.Yes i know they practically do this now,but leaving the base to sell your stuff is the risk reward factor (if your a solo baser). if your in a team basing then thats 1 less defender.

Noticed that the ability to use physgun on some entities was removed today, my suggestion is to make it so that you can use physgun on the entities you cannot use your gravity gun on such as the processor because without a way to move those entities if they get spawned in the wrong wayyou must destroy them and buy another one which does not feel good at all to be looking slightly wrong at the spawn point and getting punished for it.

Additionally it ca be considered if entities that could have physgun used ton them be unable to freeze but i do not have a strong opinion on that matter

Add a line to the basing section of the MOTD that's something like "If you're gonna own a base, build in it and do something with it." There are people that just buy bases and try to sell them with no intention of ever using them.

Why the jugg should be nerfed:

Basically, the juggernaut is a fully armoured machine gunning beast. But that beast is way to op. If you decided "Damn the mayors shit lets revolt", the jugg can be a noob that sprays and prays and you'll die, or the jugg can be jason bourne, who takes cocaine/adrenaline and speeds while spraying and praying. As the jugg has hecka armour it should be by default slow like a tank, big armour = alot of weight. And if you take adrenaline/cocaine it makes the juggs speed into a little faster. Also make the minigun a bit nerfed, recoil whise you actually have to aim. I feel the juggernaut should only be called in for pd raids and revolts not small things for this big guy. Also for the PD maybe make it so they only can get half the armour that normal players get except the jugg, because there could be 10 cops against 1 guy, and well that wont end well. Maybe some changes for basing/defenses in the pd, e.g. no one ways, only 2 cops allowed back (not including mayor) those are just some suggestions, thankyou for reading.

Why the jugg should be nerfed:

Basically, the juggernaut is a fully armoured machine gunning beast. But that beast is way to op. If you decided "Damn the mayors shit lets revolt", the jugg can be a noob that sprays and prays and you'll die, or the jugg can be jason bourne, who takes cocaine/adrenaline and speeds while spraying and praying. As the jugg has hecka armour it should be by default slow like a tank, big armour = alot of weight. And if you take adrenaline/cocaine it makes the juggs speed into a little faster. Also make the minigun a bit nerfed, recoil whise you actually have to aim. I feel the juggernaut should only be called in for pd raids and revolts not small things for this big guy. Also for the PD maybe make it so they only can get half the armour that normal players get except the jugg, because there could be 10 cops against 1 guy, and well that wont end well. Maybe some changes for basing/defenses in the pd, e.g. no one ways, only 2 cops allowed back (not including mayor) those are just some suggestions, thankyou for reading.

"no one ways" I say the cops should keep the 1 ways because it'll be unfair for them. Players have Blowtorches / C4 / and even more raiding tools like Houndeye, ETC. It'll be unfair for the CP to not use something that could help them out. I mean, if they can't use a 1 way, then whats the point in trying to defend? People will just mow the cops down with OP guns in raids / revolts.

• Rubik unpinned this topic