[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Make it where if a cop is trying to cuff someone while getting shot at that the cuff meter gets lowered every time they get shot. A cop with full armor, let alone a jugg can just chase you with cuffs and cuff you while you shoot them before you kill them and its the most annoying thing in the world. Also can lead to cases where a person gets cuffed, pays their fine, then kills the cop and that's somehow considered RDM?

its rdm because its failrp to comply and then not comply

You have no choice to comply when you're cuffed, you aren't breaking free because it takes an actual minute to break free. Cuffs need some type of nerf

Make it where if a cop is trying to cuff someone while getting shot at that the cuff meter gets lowered every time they get shot. A cop with full armor, let alone a jugg can just chase you with cuffs and cuff you while you shoot them before you kill them and its the most annoying thing in the world. Also can lead to cases where a person gets cuffed, pays their fine, then kills the cop and that's somehow considered RDM?

You have no choice to comply when you're cuffed, you aren't breaking free because it takes an actual minute to break free. Cuffs need some type of nerf

you said if someone pays their fine, which is compliance because they don't have to. if they break out of the cuffs thats different

you said if someone pays their fine, which is compliance because they don't have to. if they break out of the cuffs thats different

I think you're reading but not comprehending...... It takes a legitimate minute to break out of cuffs, It's too easy for a cop to cuff someone and nearly impossible to break out of unless the cop is dragging you for a good minute. You only play cop so all i expect from you is to defend anything the cop has that's imbalanced.

Swap the non-lethal pistol to this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=578333531&searchtext=taser This way it doesn't have infinite range and lasts 30 seconds when someone misfires and hits you....

maybe you should add a day/night sequence as this would make raids more enticiting or should i call it.... S P I C Y. They would allow rp situations to be cooler and more quiet like drug dealing(if anyone still does that)

Either that or get a new printer system. You got new bitminers what about printers? They feel Left out ;(

My suggestion for the sever is..When you kidnap a CP it gives them a PD lockpick. I think that should be removed. The reason why is because people have trouble and getting an admin would be something to think about, yes, but why not completely remove the PD lockpick from officers when they get kidnapped? Well, just an idea.

Golden, Sugar coded it so you couldn't hurt your cuffer for like 10 seconds after you pay your fine because he thinks it's not good RP to hurt them after paying it.

Tazer is a bad idea. Nonlethal is better:

• Nonlethal gives you another option for nonlethal takedowns and arrests.
  • The nonlethal, as is, effects people that have committed crimes (players without bounties take like two clips to get slowed once).
  • The nonlethal encourages skill-based gameplay on both sides. While stunned, you can fight back. With the pistol, you have to hit quite a few times.
  • The nonlethal pistol is the most satisfying thing that I've ever encountered on gmod. It's like therapy to shoot it.
  • The tazer would be the equivalent of knocking a player out. While it may be considered skill-based on one side to hit someone with a shot, it gives the other player no opportunity to fight back, escape, or call for help. This would make cops way too OP, all they'd have to know how to do is play the point-and-click adventure game.

Day night sequence would be great, the problem is it'd probably effect frame rate.

What printer system would have features Sugar hasn't added? We have purchasable upgrades, craftable upgrades,  upgrades over time, a battery system with two kinds of batteries, now we have a purchasable upgrade entity...

• Rubik unpinned this topic