Jump to content

Moist Chicken

Member

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Moist Chicken

  1. dont die. gl
  2. a guy called another guy bald and he started crying in 2nd grade "Fuck my horse you 300 pound gulag" is one me and the boys the boys and I used to say
  3. just do your fucking homework
  4. no u get demoted and you look like a player but u got more stars
  5. Agreed. With people like freaking piklas if you get raided its basically impossible not just because his inventory but all the items he can use without any risk. I do believe the enforced RP would help, or a rework on cc's which would actually make nolifers like piklas actually go around and talk and play. Not sit in a base for the duration of the day to grind for their cc's
  6. hecko, my name is moist chicken, and I own a cc called the Child Beater. I am currently in need of a custom model and from what I have seen, I need a break from the generic weeaboo anime references. If anyone is a fan of tf2 and has played quite a bit you will know about the ominous bird(ddd) heavy, the majestic creature only found in some rare community servers. This species is a grace to mankind and recently I have found it on the workshop! I really want this on my cc and am asking for your assistance in gaining my goal. I currently have only 6 million dollars and still need 54 million. While I understand that if no one donates, that's fine because after all its titsrp! Though, if someone does donate, either paypal or in game money they will earn a nice view from me and will also earn perks if enough is donated, including temporary perms to my cc and the model, both temporary and permanent. My CC Has the followng -Intervention -Gangsta Mac 10 -Ragun(The op, silent rapid fire one) -Zoom swep -Minigun(piklas) or bludgeon -Houndeye Swep -Phaser Rifle -EMSSS 12 -Bacta Grenade -Lockpick -Mastersword model I want <3 [align=center]Donation Amounts -750k(or more): 1 day on my cc[/align] -1m or more: the model for 2 days when I get it -1.75m 2 days on my cc -4m: CC for 1 week -5m: the cc model when I get it for 1 week -10m or more: the cc model forever when I get it This probably wont be looked at but idk id just like to say this -
  7. Perk OR Talent Suggestion: "Experienacced Professional" or "Relax, ive done this before": Everyone you kidnap is binded and cannot use their fists/any other tool of that sort. they can be lockpicked out
  8. Talent Suggestion: "Movie Star"- As picolas(piklas) cage, you now get a list of 5(or whatever # seems fit) out of the 16 people who you can take cereal from.
  9. wth why u so old im 12 lol im surprised you even play. Either way from what ive seen your really fun so I respect your decision.
  10. heyo i found my dusty 3 year old laptop in the corner of my house and it can barely run gmod at like 30 fps so ill try getting on until i can run other games
  11. -Computer isnt meant to be disassembled -Not the best at repairing since im selling it and I dont want to break it more
  12. Yeah my mistake @Doc
  13. So, that sucks.. About 2 weeks ago I began saving for a new computer, after having this one for over 2 years, when suddenly while I am playing gmod, my PSU(presumably) completely assblasts me and now it will not turn on. Luckily, from the 2 weeks(Paired with 1 year from 3 years ago), I currently have approx $500 Saved, and im selling a shitload of ebay items, including my now broken computer($500 off). If you wanna buy it go ahead as a general overview it has a working i7 6700 and a GT 750, along with a 1 TB HHD and 8GB of Ram. $300(Rather than usual $900). Feel free to repair it and resell. If you bid now you get it at $250. Anyways, I cant really do much for 5 months if no one buys anything, as I get barely anything per week(cuz im 12 xd) I can head on the forums every now and then with my backup laptop(cant run gmod) but thats about it. Ebay if you wanna help me get on the server faster and get yourself a pretty nice PC(Dont fuck my files pls) https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-300-20ISH-90DA-Core-i7-6700-3-7-GHz-RAM-8-GB-HDD-1-TB-GT-750/232643689601 Paypal.me if you honestly just feel like assisting me. https://www.paypal.me/TheSpartanCoding If you would rather send money via email, send to [email protected] All in all, cant do much. Just wanted to say this so I dont get demoted for inactivity in-game. I hope you partake on some of my offers which will allow me to join the server faster. <3 It does not matter wether or not you donate anything, just wanted to throw that out there. Im not solely trying to promote my items. ~moist :( Looking back now, I probably should have changed the thread name, was moreso angry so that is probably what caused it. If anyone can tell me how to change it I would appreciate it. EDIT 1/26/2018: Heyo someone bid on my old PC. Though I would not be too certain since my files are still on the harddrive(My computer isnt really meant for dismantling look at ebay pics). Along with thats its only $250 and my parents want 350 smh
  14. yeet
  15. Case closed Case closed Case closed Case closed
  16. oh yeah lets do this. Dont you know a few? Mind submitting them? https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=7050 there's still many more though lol
  17. oh yeah lets do this. Dont you know a few? Mind submitting them?
  18. hecko Everyone! Recently I have gotten into the DarkRP cooking with the new updates, and I feel that the job is underrated even with its large array of uses and profit possibility. I am still fairly new, and I am sure a lot of others are too. That is why I created this guide which not only explains the basics of cooking but is a collaborative project made by me which can allow us to band together as a community through the world of food(xd)! I would appreciate if you left feedback on this, and as stated in the guide, if this is a success I will create more guides such as raiding, base creation/defense and weapon modifying. Feel free to leave suggestions about recipes, along with ways to help make the experience of cooking more enjoyable. (If any admins+ give me the permission to sticky this[such as the meth-making video] then it would be greatly appreciated <3) View The Guide Here (If you already know the basics of cooking skip to page #5) ~Moist Chicken
  19. You cant exactly do much when talking about it on the forums. Most likely you entered something wrong.. idk Im going to close this since theres not much
  20. lol i saw that guy also this is basically fantasma for tryhards
  21. srry for hurting your eyes(ears too) skip to 1:10 for juicy stuff
  22. what the heck i wish i saw this too bad i was griding money before the reset lol how did they do this?
  23. A shitty dubbed anime in which no one should respect said person
×
×
  • Create New...