[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Okay I have 3 suggestions all pertaining to kidnapping .

1. Take away the option of putting a bludgeon on a CC, it's unnecessary and just leads to mass kidnapping.

2. Bring back the 2 minute cool down on the bludgeon and make it against the rules to mass kidnap.

3. Make a rule where kidnap must be made in buildings and not in the parking lots where EVERY person kidnapping takes their victims. (Leading to mass kidnapping)

EDIT: All the kidnapping that's been happening recently because of all of this just leads to people getting salty they get kidnapped a lot and they end up RDMing any kidnapper they see.

• Like 1

1. Take away the option of putting a bludgeon on a CC, it's unnecessary and just leads to mass kidnapping.

2. Bring back the 2 minute cool down on the bludgeon and make it against the rules to mass kidnap.

3. Make a rule where kidnap must be made in buildings and not in the parking lots where EVERY person kidnapping takes their victims. (Leading to mass kidnapping)

EDIT: All the kidnapping that's been happening recently because of all of this just leads to people getting salty they get kidnapped a lot and they end up RDMing any kidnapper they see.

exactly. HUGE +1

Give the alien's ability to turn into a prop a timer and a cooldown. people only seem to use it to minge by picking large props and turning into them in doorways. they can't be killed, destroyed, or moved (because they are partially in the doorframe) while doing this and Staff can't really do anything because it's not actually a prop

or even just a rule where they can be kicked for abusing it

exactly. HUGE +1

Give the alien's ability to turn into a prop a timer and a cooldown. people only seem to use it to minge by picking large props and turning into them in doorways. they can't be killed, destroyed, or moved (because they are partially in the doorframe) while doing this and Staff can't really do anything because it's not actually a prop

or even just a rule where they can be kicked for abusing it

They can be kicked? It's abusing a swep, also using it to slide into bases or glitch through props is exploiting and can lead to a 7 day ban.

Make it so when a mayors assassin is about the CP have some sort of constant notification, I just had a guy kill 7 people because he had assumed there was an assassin about.

You are suppose to check for cuffs, if a user fail to show cuffs, then proceed to kill. If a guy kills 7 people because he/she thinks one of those seven were the assassin then he/she is just blatantly stupid and should be banned for Mass RDM.

Make revolts last from 10 - 15 min.

Revolts are usually fast. But, I have a problem when the revolt leaders make a revolt and hide in their base and sometimes the revolt can lead up to 30 min up to an hour or more.

You have to wait till the leader dies at one point to even make one. Even after the person dies, you need to still wait some time to revolt again. That's why I think the 10 - 15 min is good for revolts because you can pretty much kill all revolters / cp around that time while still having time to raid pd to get the mayor. Just a thought :D

Can we add a rule when it comes to basing that's along the lines of "Whoever owns the most exterior doors owns the base, if two people own the same amount of exterior doors then it will be whoever owns the most doors in the base that owns the base." This will get people to start actually buying the front doors. I've had sits where a person wants to own a base and buys the front doors because either A. The person forgot to buy them that's basing there or B. The person doesn't buy the front doors so it looks like an empty base and he can put his stuff there. Also have seen people buy the front doors and another person rushes inside and buys a ton of the interior doors and then owns a majority of the base....

I honestly have no idea how to fix it, but something to stop the mass rdm that happens between crips and bloods. Or an easier way for them to start their gang wars. Ie crip kills a blood, the crip leader should get a popup asking if he wants to start a war, or make a command !war or !gangwar to bring up the war screen. Idk... had to ban 8 crip/blood people last night because they couldn't bloody understand the war npc mechanic.

I honestly have no idea how to fix it, but something to stop the mass rdm that happens between crips and bloods. Or an easier way for them to start their gang wars. Ie crip kills a blood, the crip leader should get a popup asking if he wants to start a war, or make a command !war or !gangwar to bring up the war screen. Idk... had to ban 8 crip/blood people last night because they couldn't bloody understand the war npc mechanic.

*cough* *cough* designated RDM arena for minges and new players to test jobs and weapons *cough* *cough*

I have a minor suggestion. How about changing the secondary fire for the knives to a more powerful stab as opposed to throwing it. I'm so used to the secondary fire being a stab (like it is on other servers) that I've thrown my knife away accidentally or thrown it at someone accidentally. Being on this server alone isn't going to fix years of muscle memory.

• Rubik unpinned this topic