Jump to content

Makoto

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Makoto

  1. 124, 128 124 was skipped. Close the thread.
  2. 110 Chat, we're cooked. I did the ratio. It took us 3 days to get to 100. Keeping at that pace, it would take 30,000 days to get to 1 million. That's 82 years.
  3. This is why your staff unban appeal was denied :3
  4. https://tenor.com/view/spongebob-fish-looking-phone-disappointment-gif-23326574 Wtf..... Honestly, this sounds about right for a Gmod community. I've maintained for years that the TitsRP Discord is nothing but a cesspool of drama and toxicity. Some names are disappointing to see in screenshots that have been shared above, but . Gamers gonna gamer
  5. Sorry coba, I have to strongly disagree with this suggestion. We only get this for 1 month. This is one of the most unique experiences in Gmod. What other DarkRP server out there has (mostly) functioning Nextbots, an entire Backrooms, portal spawn events to the aforementioned Backrooms, and it's well optimized? ?
  6. In-game name: Makoto Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:77801080 I'm grateful for this community and how it's lasted 10 years (and counting) to date.
  7. There is not nor has there ever been a rule against talking politics on this server. However, there are rules against toxicity and drama mongering. Since most political conversations devolve into toxicity and drama mongering, that's when staff step in. Over the years, many political discussions in OOC have been halted because they were getting very spicy. This is no different. The current online brainrot discourse around the Israel/Palestine thing will more than likely lead to staff having to intervene when that topic comes up.
  8. :1025_press_f:

    major oof

  9. In celebration, I have come up with (and tested) the most LGBTQ friendly Mayor laws to optimize the TitsRP experience. . Being cisgendered and straight is ILLEGAL . Anti LGBTQ sentiment is ILLEGAL . Homophobia + Transphobia is ILLEGAL . Citizens are encouranged to display Pride Flags . Defacing Pride Flags is ILLEGAL The results? A 50/50 split between support and opposition + assasination shortly after my grace period ends :3 Happy Pride Month TitsRP :3
  10. This is one if the things that has kept TitsRP going for what will be 10 years next month. The passion of the community. As for hiring an external dev.... I *may* have scared rubik out of ever considering that a couple years back. Quick condensed story: I was part of a different Gmod community that was the peak of its game mode. As it plateau'd off, the owner (and sole dev) brought in an external dev. Things went well for a while, but soon crashes became frequent. After a couple years, that external dev was permabanned for stealing source code and putting in malicious updates that caused the server to frequently crash. Why did he do it? He used the stolen source code for a server he was trying to start up. External hires. A plague in irl jobs and gaming alike.
  11. I actually went back and re-read everything and THIS right here. I'm with you 100%. I call it the "Fortniteing of TitsRP". You're spot on with this critique. Real jobs that actually interact with each other in a complimentary way > "Hey dude, can I cuff you and stick you to the wall 4 times in a row? I need it for the battlepass". Karen > Trashman Say NO to the Fortniteing of TitsRP
  12. I think you have to be a little more fair to rubik and his situation. Everything you have an issue with is a long term effect of Sugar's departure from the server. Long term updates are easier to do when you effectively bury yourself in code (a la Sugar) AND you have a trusted developer (the one who bankrolled the server when in was facing bankruptcy in 2018) by your side. Nowadays it's a one man team. Hell, if I'm rubik, I'm not trusting anyone in the community with source code. For very good reason. Smart businesses (which is what TitsRP is, a business) do not drastically implement radical change for the sake of radical change. You might think things have gotten "stale", but there's a reason most other Gmod servers use rpdowntowntits_v2 and have custom classes. They want to be us, but come across as Temu versions.
  13. Hot take: The server isn't "boring" because of the jobs (or lack there of). It's "boring" because the agents of chaos keep getting their bans doubled for mass rdm over and over again. All that's left are the quiet people who don't mass rdm, afk time farmers, and sewer basers. It makes a 90/128 night feel like a 64/128 night (or less). Make TitsRP Great Again and stop doubling bans for mass rdm. The chaos is part of the experience. Not the degeneracy daycare this server's become (this sentence is a joke, calm your tits).
  14. Wait, wtf? What the hell happened? Did Agro staff abuse (mass ban) and put anti-trans stuff in the ban messages or something? Or was it a Discord meltdown? Or both?
  15. https://tenor.com/view/spongebob-fish-looking-phone-disappointment-gif-23326574
  16. That sounds like a great idea. I just have a question. Are supervised sits no longer done as part of the t-mod training process? Back in the day (2018ish), t-mods did several sits with a moderator / smod / admin supervising before being cut loose. Is that no longer happening?
  17. Good post. I'll take a swing with a response. Personally, after going through the hell that was a staff team core made up of mostly toxic pd mains + friends (Ironfish, Dev1, HungWang, Hyder, Haze of dream, DA BUSHMASTER), having a staff team core of hardcore basers+raiders is actually refreshing. I don't really base, so my interaction on that end is very minimal. From what I can see, as far as the controversial staff members go, it's mostly bad optics and bad PR. For example, when an active staff member have multiple forums reports against them for harassment, it's bad optics. Even if the reports are all denied, the negative PR has already been established. Each subsequent report does further damage on the PR end. Another example, when the actions of a group of active staff members is deemed to be a rule violation that forces the motd to be edited, that's more bad optics. If more consideration was taken as to how certain actions would look to others, I believe things would change. As for your list of questions about what makes a good staff member, half involve information that isn't publicly available. . Are they taking sits? There's a command that answers that. But only staff have access to that. . Are they responsive with questions? TitsRP as a whole is generally a helpful community. I don't believe that shows if a staff member is good or not due to that alone. . Do they care about the well-being of the server? I don't see a way to quantify that. Just by being on the staff team I'd hope the answer is yes, but that's not always the case . Have they been replying to new staff apps and accepting them when appropriate along with training them? That's information that only current and former staff have access to (on the forums at least. Idk about the Discord)
  18. Will the results be released publicly (like with a chart)? I really want to see the answers to page 2.
  19. Reminds me of Youtube Poop but slightly less random.
  20. https://kotaku.com/nintendo-garrys-mod-takedown-content-1851433656 No more Nintendo addons on Gmod. Rip Nintendo addons.
  21. Tip 3. No firearms, no problem. Beat their ass with a Master Sword
  22. Tired of being stealth Weapon Checked, cuffed, and jailed when you're on your CC? Follow my tips and you'll never have to worry about Weapon Checks again. - Tip 1: Buy a gun license. They're part of the PD Panel now. They only cost $2500. That'll eliminate the weapons portion (grenades, firearms, melee weapons) and you'll pass that check. This is the biggest reason you fail the Weapon Check. I was shocked by the number of ppl without a gun license. - Tip 2: Swap all raiding tools off your CC. Sorry ppl. Those pop up on the Weapon Checker. No lockpicks (or their reskins). No keypad crackers. No breaching charges. - Tip 3: "So wtf can I have on my CC that won't fail a Weapons Check?" I've got you covered. Custom thrower sweps (plushies, angry hobo swep), Medkits (and their reskins), Master Sword (and their reskin), every firearm (as long as you have a gun license). What about kidnap sweps? I'm only 50% sure that gun licenses cover them. When I get a chance, I'll check and post an update.
  23. Go cock suck Haze in a different community. Fuckin bozo

  24. Rip Haze_of_dream. Jan 6, 2024 - Feb 15?, 2024. You lasted longer than I expected. Go be a shitter in some other community.

×
×
  • Create New...