Mr. Peanut Butter
Member-
Posts
1917 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
18 -
Steam ID
76561198293995276 -
Gametracker
Mr. Peanut Butter -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mr. Peanut Butter
-
happhappy chrisis
-
woof woof have to start drama on a resignation thread because I can't let a man say goodbye peacefully woof woof sexy you better comeback or i will eat your toes. you cant threaten me with a good time no u
-
I find that promoting people based solely on how "well known" they are usually doesn't work out well. yeah I'm sure people who have been on the server for 5 days are much more qualified
-
people you trust? more like yall giving staff to just anyone.. theres like 24 staff members and only maybe 4 or 5 of them are actually well known
-
is there such thing as a double perma? I'm +1 for a double perma
-
I'm 22 now, I've been having to do a lot of adulting that either takes up hecka time, makes me exhausted, or both. With a peak population of around 10,000 total registered users as of around last year, I would assume a good percentage of people have a similar reason for only showing up once in a blue moon. Another reason is that there isn't much going on with 35 or less players on, so a lot of people, such as myself, will not even try to get on unless there's like 50-60+ people on
-
ah yes, TitsRP, a place where you can roleplay as a mass shooter who shoots cops first and then everyone else but if you say anything that resembles a certain nono word god help you.
-
no because it's still plural but no one cares, certainly not juan
-
Tits RP community in a nutshell
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Very Strong Boy's topic in Videos / Screenshots
shut up nerd -
I'm sure you're just as gay as everyone else
-
can confirm
-
the funny part is people actually try
-
wow. this is actually a really interesting thread. every message in the thread is very good so far. I'm gonna give my opinion as well. I have been around here about a couple years now, and I could probably count it on my fingers the amount of times I have actually seen a baton rush be attempted at all. As someone who mainly plays this RP for the political and policing aspects, I can tell you that its really just not practical to baton rush someone in any situation that I can think of. Police are meant to be powerful, and for good reason too. I think the issue the OP is having is that they are playing casually on a server that accommodates certain styles of casual gameplay, but ultimately has a majority of hardcore players in the cop and criminal communities of the RP, and so essentially they just aren't as good of a criminal as they want to be. Instead of complaining about what happened and trying to nerf the cops, the OP should just play more learn how to counter different types of actions the police can take. Maybe try playing CP for an extended period of time. it does actually take some skill to be legitimately good at it, its not something that just anyone can do efficiently because its "OP". There is hecka strategy required for being good at either side, cops and criminals, and I don't think lowering fire rate of the arrest tool will be a viable solution, or do anything at all really, except for waste people's time. Typically, a good cop RPer will have you cuffed before you are wanted or arrested, and a really good cop might even have you in cuffs before you even know why. that's part of the skill and fun of it. If you want to have a better chance at success you need to play the other side first and learn how it works, instead of just adding handicaps. everything else is pretty well summed up. combat arresting isn't something that really happens here. if you hurt someone on titsrp they gonna shoot back 11/10 times. and there is already a cooldown on the arresting process.
-
someone did that on pd comms last night too. -.-
-
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
Lower the height of all sidewalks so I dont have to be so aggressive to drive over them -
it was supposed to be updated to stay for 3 minutes but it didn't work for whatever reason and still hasn't been fixed. sits can be pinned, which will 90% of the time hold it there for whoever is interested in taking it, although it sometimes times out even when pinned. people are super fucking goddamn obnoxious about their sits not getting taken and start flaming staff and the server, usually because they died once. and its usually stupid shit that if it happened to an experienced player they would maybe try to ask for a sit and then forget about it and not really care after a few minutes because its really just a waste of time to be bothered by little shit, and even more so to involve a bunch of other people by calling a sit for it. of course, its different when someone's sole purpose on the server is to fuck shit up. by all means, get rid of them. and lastly, claiming a sit tells the reporter that the staff who claimed it will be with them shortly, so I suppose a staff who doesn't want to deal with the constant whining could pin and claim multiple sits in anticipation of it. sits do need a rework though, it could definitely be more efficient for everyone. I actually designed a new model for sits for sugar but no idea if/when that will happen.
-
Pretty cool c:
-
shift change
-
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
Huh it should be buffed. stop memeing, we are winning -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
c4, makeshift bombs, blowtorch, trisha launcher, bunker buster. do you people really need more nerfs? so many crutches and you still beg for more, meanwhile pd can barely rp -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
cops cant even base in PD at this rate. I tried for at least an hour and had appr. 0 minutes of peace -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
remove the entrance that goes directly into the PD vault. you made it the easiest raid ever and everybody and their mamas are spam raiding it, making it near impossible to play PD. -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
He's already said he's working on fixing reflections and super shinyness the color scheme doesnt look any different to me. make the chill zone's location more obvious. I tried to look for it and kept asking where it is only to have everyone act like its a mystery I need to solve, pretty damn annoying. -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
Mr. Peanut Butter replied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussion
pin the thread so it doesn't get buried -
see ya l8r alig8r