Selclouth Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 epic puzzle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101969 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Extinct Species Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 I have edited the youtube video with: settings restore, image viewer, quicklook, web viewer, property list editor, text editor, terminal, sqlite3 editor, installer, zip viewer, hex editor, and media player. Text editor isn't loading for me rn, so ill update if it does load and or if i find anything. Hex editor has the same format of numbers as 08 28 18 35 25 03 and dDiJ2I, i tried doing a quick search for these and nothing came up in hex editor, maybe the format for the numbers is weird and u have to look for em individually but there are far too many of each number. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101970 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jack Johnson Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 Imagine being stuck at the first hint Y'all cant handle the IQ of my team Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101971 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewdtastic Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 Interesting, I'll take a stab at this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101972 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 2 hours ago, Zek said: The Puzzle Preface Now that we are in December I have decided to giveaway something to the community and to have a little bit of fun. I saw many giveaways being done but found the concept a bit boring. So I have decided to make a game that everyone can participate in at any time without having the burden of time on them. This will be a puzzle. Introduction What do you mean by "Puzzle" ? Well, some of you might be familiar with "Cicada 3301" or more recently the "Mr. Beast Puzzle". If you are still in the dark, here is a brief explanation : I will be giving you a hint at the end of this thread and with it, you need to find the next hint, and this hint will lead you to another one etc... till you find the final step and win! The hints MIGHT lead you outside the forums, in game, discord or anywhere on the internet. This puzzle is not as complicated as the ones I stated above (obviously) but it is still not simple. I have implemented a small Anti-Cheat system for people who like to skip steps. Reference : Cicada 3301 : https://youtu.be/I2O7blSSzpI Mr. Beast : (Video deleted) Prize 100,000,000$ & STEAM GAME (under 100$) Rules 1. There will be only ONE Winner Only one person can win and what he does with the money is his choice. The steam game will be gifted to the steam account that the winner tells me to send it to. 2. Teaming is Allowed I am stating this because teaming is usually the way that these puzzle end quick, but I want to advise you that, only one person in the team will receive the money. He can scam you and not share it with you, so have trust in the people you are teaming with. 3. Scamming is Allowed Because I want less people to team, I am making this rule. You are allowed to scam the money Prize and not share it. Eligibility These will be the conditions you will need to be able to claim the prize. Be aware that when the winner claims the last hint, I will be notified the time and the day he won. So do these right now before starting the puzzle! 1. Dislike this thread (thumbs down) 2. Reply to this thread Time limit This game will last until the end of this month. If no one finds it or people find it too hard at the first steps, I might give some hints in the replies. First hint The_forum_will_be_your_best_tool_! Update 1 : This is going a bit faster than expected so I decided to pause the puzzle on the latest hint found. Tomorrow I will start it again. For now you can get up to 3-4 hints but after you wont be able until tomorrow. Let’s gooo Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101973 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spartan Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 This look like a lot of fun! But it seems like I got some catching up to do, good luck to you all! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101978 Share on other sites More sharing options...
YoshE Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 put the dDiJ2I in a pornhub link and you get the next hint 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101980 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ZeMailMan Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 18 minutes ago, YoshE said: put the dDiJ2I in a pornhub link and you get the next hint True Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-101982 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nipple Farm Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 I reply to this thread Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-102003 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CVMPER101 Posted December 1, 2020 Share Posted December 1, 2020 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/15053-the-puzzle-winner-gets-100-mil-and-steam-game/page/3/#findComment-102011 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now