Jump to content

The Puzzle (Winner gets : 100 Mil and Steam Game)


Recommended Posts

I dont really care about the prize, so i might as well show my findings:

If you search "The_forum_will_be_your_best_tool_!" on the forums. You find a message from Zek on a thread with the link "http://www.5z8.info/killgays_g7h8ey_alqaeda-message-boards". Clicking on this link leads to a pov recording from 2017 with nothing of note as far as I can tell. However, looking in the comments you can see a comment that has been replied to by OP. It reads: "Read the description .... dDiJ2I". I cant tell if the description has anything of note, but the code does interest me, it might be something we need to decipher but im not too sure. 

28 minutes ago, Akumi said:

I did search the code from the comments and it came up with nothing

It’s also not a YouTube video and doesn’t make sense to be a cipher, unless it’s a cipher’d link

 

edit:

Definitely not relevant (Chinese consultation website) but tinyurl.com/dDiJ2I

 try to think along those lines maybe? Part of a url?

Edited by Walter the Assaulter

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...