Jump to content

Bruhther

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Bruhther

  1. I used it once before on the server and didn't get banned by the anticheat. the program itself is kinda just filters lol
  2. I believe it might be auto blocked because it is an anime model. unless ticked on furry models and anime models are auto blocked
  3. Bruhther

    Chud Giveaway

  4. i love to keep copy and pasting urls
  5. Bruhther

    Chud Giveaway 2

  6. @WantedNearbyomg tyyyy
  7. Bruhther

    Chud Giveaway

    is this how you enter it lol?
  8. holy got the number 1 pick
  9. zek maybe
  10. Bruhther and Bruhther#7669
  11. sold 6 tier 3s to it once. not a good feeling
  12. BruhtherNut Bruhther#9710 Favorite Candy: sour patch kids
  13. Bruhther

    Christmas

  14. Bruhther

    Christmas

  15. Who?
  16. irrelevant
  17. Bruhther

    Hey

  18. STEAM_0:0:448893485 Probably just chilling I don't deserve the rank,
×
×
  • Create New...