Tuss

Like 2 years ago i got a warn for fda when it was a first time offense and Im scared to appeal any warns because I dont wanna take the chance of getting warned again and getting a 7 day ban because I got a warn taken off. Given I havent been warned in a year. +1 

Edited by Lean
added +1

6 minutes ago, Slick said:

If we decide to let warns after a couple years drop off, we should lower the ban threshold.

I agree with this. The only time people really hit the big 50 is if they have played for a very long time or they are a fucking dumbass. It would still allow the dumbasses to be banned while the long time players that have gotten these warnings over many years can not be in risk. I would be careful about lowering the thresholds too low but it really depends if this idea goes through and when the warns expire.

• Like 1

• If you hit 50 warns then tough shit, you had 50 chances
  • Threshold for warns not being counted towards the perm should become a real thing for instance any warns from 2014-2015 should be dropped and every 2 years the warns that were given should be dissolved and not be added to the warn count
  • Example: 2014-2015- warns get taken away then it becomes 2022, 2016-2017 warns should be dissolved that were given during that point in time
  • The reason why it takes so longs is so long time dumbasses get what they deserve when they hit 50 but people who have changed can just wait it out and no longer have a really high chance for being permed
  • Even as a little shitter (kid) you shouldn't be let go of what you did
Edited by FK_BOOLIN

It has been 3 years. Things change, people change, hell, fucking math changed in 3 years. When all your warns come from one period of time, and you have absolutely no warns since return, I believe that shows change. Does it not?  I'm not going to be breaking any rules anytime soon. I just want my record cleaned up. Anyone can tell you, I'm literally a new person. The only thing connecting me to skillpointHD is a list of warnings on a garry's mod server, that I'm still judged for. 

I agree that warns during an entirely different titsrp era should be yoinked.

I think that warns after a couple of years should be something to consider, maybe have it be a case by case basis depending on the warns.

That's why I said warns will be dissolved after two years 

I understand what your saying and that's why I made it one of my points

48 minutes ago, FK_BOOLIN said:
  • The reason why it takes so longs is so long time dumbasses get what they deserve when they hit 50 but people who have changed can just wait it out and no longer have a really high chance for being permed

Either you didn't read my points and jumped to the gun or didn't understand

I know your a cool dude, I've played TTT with you and many other games that Walter puts into the rotation. 

My point is...

give the chill dudes a chance with this every "two years" warns not being counted as active

While the minges will more then likely hit 50 before the warn wipe meaning a more happier community 

Edited by FK_BOOLIN