Jump to content

Lean

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Lean

  1. Lean

    BIRBDAY

    Want five bucks?
  2. Yo! lean here I think you should see a therapist irl, we dont allow the hard r your brain controls your fingers to type it. If you do something youll build a reputation on the server and they will use it against you, the biggest takeaway is this is online I know it can effect the mental alot trust me I flipped out earlier today because of something that in hindsight is miniscule, but words are words. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but you will never get two birds stoned with 1 joint" -Lean
  3. No. -1
  4. ay i love some ark cos i can relate in weight with a triceratops. 100
  5. Just make it to where you have to pay a tax fee to sugar for selling on his server. If you wanna advertise give him 5% of what you make. omegalulu.
  6. What do i win!? Nothing, what is life anymore without winning. Where is my luck when I need it. I question the point of living, but this life isnt for me since i didnt win this giveaway. Im very sad now. Im no longer gonna do anything this summer but seethe and cope about my big L. I beg you all to donate to my onlyfanz to help me cope with this big L.
  7. Its a super goon upon death it drops a t2
  8. Lean STEAM_0:1:213886438 I will most likely go bowling alot and hang out with my brothers and friends. Hopefully see my mom too.
  9. Lean

    nvm

    ok
  10. STEAM_0:1:213886438 Imma open some presents and enjoy time with family. I think itll be cool if i get it i dont think i deserve it, I havent done anything to earn it Pogchamp.
  11. that hurts. But u right i made a bad choice, and i got the biggest punishment out of everyone for it. I made an apology before and if you dont forgive then thats aight.
  12. your ight most of the time, you could be a bit annoying when you raid pd all the god damn time but other than that you're a cool dude, would love to have you back Thx hommey
  13. i got the money in ma hgand rn all i need is the sugar daddy to take it I MEAN ITS OBV EERYONE WANTS ME BACK COS IM SO COOLIE ;)
  14. I think its a great time for me to come back and save yall. wut yall homeys thinkin
  15. REMOVE IT IT IS EASILY HE MOST BROKEN MODEL ON THE GAME. SINCERELY-FOUNDER OF ROLEX (LEAN)
  16. The song jakey posted has the hard r n-word in it. Removal from community for racingism +1
  17. This isnt really important about accidentally walking in but if you do and get killed it still glitches you screen. The important part is raiding its literally impossible to raid when built around the portal you have either the choice to get guneed down as soon as you walk in or u get shot so much you back out to heal up but its over. Really unfair and I feel like there needs to be some changes with it.
  18. So recently there was a changelog that would not allow you to build around the kings portal but it has been told by Doc Mcstubbins that it is allowed. Im very confused to why he said it is allowed when it is a change log. Also another problem with this is its literally unraidable if they are watching the entrance when they enter. I have been told that when you go in the kingdom kingdom raiding then you come out and go back in it is nlr then. It feels really op and unfair when it comes to rules about this. Another thing is when you build around the portal you go in or accidentally go in and die someone has to force respawn you to respawn. This rule of no building around the portal needs to be in effect and everyone needs to know it. You can obviously see why because of all of the unfairness in it. https://gyazo.com/56d6aa0183e80047e6d5632650d5122b (the change log stating to not build around the portal) I before have gotten in trouble for raidng someone going into another base to heal and I cant continue the raid. Ive seen this mulitple times i hope it is still a rule because it makes sense. I would also like to see this in effect because not many people follow it if it is a rule.
  19. I sometimes see rigbe in my dreams saying " hey lean want some tier 3 crates? hop in" and i do it. I cannot disclose what happens after that.
  20. I banned him because he rdmed in sit|suicided to avoid sit|ltap
  21. Imagine saying we need clear rules when you blatantly irdm in a sit suicided to avoid sit and ltaped man. Enjoy your break.
  22. Lean

    BS Rule

    ya i was in a sit with it i called for rdm and tass said it was allowed
  23. Lean

    BS Rule

    I just got done with a sit where i was sitting afk in an unowned base where the doors were unowned. His excuse was that he was raiding and how dumb does it sound to raid an open, no entities, and no owner to the doors (that is not a base). I think this is honestly just bs please make a new rule about it.
×
×
  • Create New...