Blue. Posted October 14, 2020 Share Posted October 14, 2020 As someone who did this as well, I want to know, what compelled you to make this decision? Do you regret this decision? I personally didn't want to grind 5 mill, paying 5 bucks was easier. What about your CC items? Do any of you guys prefer to just fork over 10 bucks for a new slot vs grinding 10 mill? I'm someone who doesn't make a lot of darkrp easily so i just prefer using irl for cc shit and darkrp to stock up on weapons and supplies. What's your guys opinion on grinding vs paying? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Ass Posted October 14, 2020 Share Posted October 14, 2020 I feel as if paying is a waste of money tbh. You receive no satisfaction of in the long run of things. Grinding and working on getting money just feels natural. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99842 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted October 14, 2020 Author Share Posted October 14, 2020 12 minutes ago, Cobaselic said: Ya boi has a full-time job and a child so two full time jobs Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99846 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Notusingthisshitnomore4228 Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 Bruh I grind in real life. People who try to shit on you for purchasing shit don't grind life. They get the luxury of playing video games all day. Keep that in mind Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99858 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 Imagine not getting vip from an event 3 years ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99862 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Emperor Taint Rat Legend X Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 I have so much money ingame that I could easily buy five maxed cc's rn so my answer to this is obvious, never paid a dime, never will. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99869 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 #canceltokens 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99874 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 Just be a chad and support the server 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99876 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted October 15, 2020 Share Posted October 15, 2020 HELLO GUYS I AM ALSO A BALLER LIKE YOU ALL I PAID THE FAT 5$ WHICH IS 63kr IN MY COUNTRY IN 2017 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14798-a-thread-for-those-who-paid-5-for-vip/#findComment-99884 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now