rad Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 In-Game Name rad#6534 Your Steam ID not needed Why were you banned or warned? Never given a reason to be muted, asked doc and kilo and they didn't know either. It happened right after I was kicked out of the server with no solicited reason. So I assumed when I rejoined that doc(he was active in chat at the time) had muted me for a certain period of time, but he didn't. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? This isn't directly an appeal to be unmuted but rather just me wanting to know why I am perma muted. Once I know a reason, even if there is one, I will appeal for that. It just doesn't make sense to me why I would be perma muted without a reason. Who warned/banned you? No idea, there isn't a Dyno log of me being muted or kicked How long were you warned or banned for? I assume it is permanent or until someone just removes the role from me. Kilo DMs: (I don't know if Doc actually kicked me) https://gyazo.com/f3bcd7dd8b01b285a735ec95664b871a Doc DMs: https://gyazo.com/88e9c3b4078755627542324f1c26d706 Dyno logs around the time I was kicked and muted: https://gyazo.com/14cc1e4c6284ca3119eeecd486ab10c8 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted October 10, 2020 Share Posted October 10, 2020 Um tbh i dont see why you were muted in the discord but this is something that the discord Mods should handle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99674 Share on other sites More sharing options...
rad Posted October 12, 2020 Author Share Posted October 12, 2020 yo im still fucking muted https://tenor.com/view/spitting-fax-facts-make-face-funny-gif-17411378 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fuel Posted October 12, 2020 Share Posted October 12, 2020 forwarding to smod+ 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99748 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mori Posted October 12, 2020 Share Posted October 12, 2020 This has happened to me. Every single time I rejoin the server I am given two roles. Chang and Muted. For no reason what so ever. I and think this is the case here, as usually when you are muted Dyno pms you saying "you were muted for x for x minutes or something. Everytime I ask someone about why when I rejoin i'm given those roles no one has been able to give me a straight answer. I guess discord can be weird sometimes and I think this is one of those times. (Just context for people who are like completely lost and maybe this can help) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99749 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted October 12, 2020 Share Posted October 12, 2020 Yeah i cant find anything in logs about you being muted. Only thing i can see is you being kicked by doc . If no staff members claim they muted you i will unmute you by the end of the day. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted October 12, 2020 Share Posted October 12, 2020 There is 2 reasons for this. First is they were in the VC during a community meeting and never got unmuted. Second. They were muted via the role. Then they weren’t given the time. If they HAD a time specified then it should have went through and unmuted them. Biggest thing is the roles tho because if someone is manually set there then there won’t be a time Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99752 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted October 13, 2020 Share Posted October 13, 2020 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/14782-permamutedi-guess-on-discord/#findComment-99769 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts