A NEW ERA OF TITSRP?

Doc McStubbins�

As many of you are already aware, the Senior Moderator role has been removed. This was after deliberation in a meeting, as well as a vote from the majority of the staff team. Admins were viewed as inactive, and not very involved with the community. Previous to the switch, Senior Moderators handled everything from training staff, Ban/Warn appeals, staff applications, and everything in between. The abolishment of the rank will change the perspective of the administrator role, and effectively give Admins a purpose again. I know a lot of people are upset about the change, but I ask that you bare with us, and see how these changes work. This is not irreversible, and it will be up for debate at the next Staff Meeting. 

This is a big change, but I have a couple more to add on. Rubik, Sugar and I will run TitsRP together, each focusing on different aspects required to keep the place running. No one single person will be considered the owner. All three of us will run the server together, with responsibilities laid out clearly;

-Rubik will focus on maintaining the staff team, dealing with staff abuse reports, overseeing promotions and demotions, and generally any concerns regarding the staff team. 

-Sugar will focus on development, major bug fixes, new content, optimization, and all the other fun back-end stuff. 

-I will focus on the community, organizing events, taking suggestions, running meetings, and anything else regarding the people. 

This is not to say any one of those aspects will be dealt with alone. If any assistance is needed in any department, the other two will help as needed. I believe this is the best course of action for the server’s progression, as each of us have our own strengths and weaknesses. We will work together to bring this community to bigger and better places. 

• Failfish 1

Has the issues with the host been resolved?

We're not dealing with a host anymore.

does this mean people wont lag as much anymore?

TitsRP still deals with a server host. We were moved to a different node in order to improve stability. This also drastically improved our performance. We haven't crashed in a while.

The website and some other things run on a dedicated server which can host more game servers (since its a powerful beast)

The database / all other data run through an external service.

This is so if one service goes down, it shouldn't kill everything like it did before.