Bill nye the science fry
VIP-
Posts
93 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561198262613667 -
Gametracker
Bill nye the science fry -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Bill nye the science fry
-
Good lord no, gas the lollies...
-
+1 to remove getting rid of thomas the train noise. Everyone must know his glorified song when he mass RDMs everyone near him. Nah but fr, great addition <3
-
How do you even make money now?
Bill nye the science fry replied to FriendlyMxdder's topic in Discussion
lmao remember when someone got on and hacked their money to give everyone l3 crates -
Sweet, nows my chance to steal the Head Adminge role. Fucking pranked noob
-
I deploy my anti-gay spray. BEGONE HOMO
-
36. Lets have a hard one next time.
-
What's a tmod?
-
Something doesn't smell right...
Bill nye the science fry replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Videos / Screenshots
What the heck lmao When H E L L is changed to heck -
-
We welcome you to the community and I hope I get to meet you some day. This server is really fun to play on and has plenty of good members in the community.
-
Sorry I have not been on lately, I have been pretty busy. You should expect me on tomorrow and this weekend. Thank you for accepting me, I can't wait to get to know the gang.
-
In-Game Name: Bill nye the science fry Age: 16 In-Game Rank: VIP My main focus when playing is: I usually go around and have fun, sometimes I base but usually farm drugs when I need the money. The job I play most is: Probably my CC but I do used the black market dealer sometimes for armor. Total Hours Played on TitsRP(!stats): I am at school at the moment but I know I have at least 72 hours Discord ID: Bill nye the science fry#4048
-
Thinking of joining a new gang that isn't dead or making my own.
-
Just found some vintage videos from the old days
Bill nye the science fry replied to Crt's topic in Discussion
tHaTs STuN gUn aBUSe! rEpoRDID. -
I honestly think that is an amazing idea! I feel like it really brings the community together having something more to do than complain.
-
Can someone help me fix this?
Bill nye the science fry replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Discussion
A Factory reset is not going to help anything, GMOD crashed when GMOD is overloading the CPU, Generally happens when someone doesn't have the best of computers. Factory resetting should never be done unless your PC has like a rat or something on it. Well, I factory reset it anyways because my PC was running slow and needed cleaning either way. I have been on the server in the past few days and it's working fine now so.. -
Can someone help me fix this?
Bill nye the science fry replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Discussion
I factory reset my PC and im going to install Gmod and try to join. If it does not work I will let you know the addon it kept stopping on (I forgot what one it was) -
Can someone help me fix this?
Bill nye the science fry replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Discussion
Not gonna lie, I was honestly considering this. -
Can someone help me fix this?
Bill nye the science fry replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Discussion
Thanks, i'l try these out. I tried both of them and nothing happened. I do have the necessary RAM. it keeps stopping at the same addon though so maybe its the addon? I need to play tits!! -
I keep trying to join the server and it keeps crashing Gmod every time.
-
+2 (:
-
How so?
-
Thinking of re-applying for mod, lemme know your guys opinion
-
Hey guys im back! Hope everyone is doing well!