-
Posts
553 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
23 -
Steam ID
76561198174508841 -
Gametracker
Doc McStubbins� -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Doc McStubbins�
-
In-game name: Doc McStubbins SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107121556 Your plans for Halloween: Pass out candy for the kids.
-
Lol. You guys are silly. If Noiz has a problem with it, let noiz speak for himself. Not sure what you aim to accomplish here.
-
If you are caught alting to avoid a ban, then your alt account is perm banned, and your original ban timer is doubled. If Noiz claimed his alt was his main, and got banned, then alted on his "main"(which is now his alt), then the "main" should be banned permanently, and the "alt" should have received an extension. Is this not the case here?
-
I'm really stuck between the parcels and the Sitland, but I also support a theory behind how the bird came about. I heard tell it was an old permad player that sugar tits cast a spell on.
-
Pretty nice bird you got there. I bet it's better than Greg's.
-
Sub level 3, department 9.
-
Fences are neat too. Was it board on board or chain link?
-
I do this kinda stuff for a living. It's fun work. Good stuff to learn man. Everyone needs their house taken care of.
-
That's a nice deck.
-
For the people who can't or are afraid to speak.
Doc McStubbins� replied to Yike's topic in Discussion
Just a couple quotes from Cobaselic that I wanted to clarify. Coba, you were not banned for pointing out that racism isn't allowed. You were banned because of the way you went about reporting it. "It's so easy to get you guys riled up! Hahaha". This led me to believe you just wanted to "stir the pot", instead of reporting a legitimate concern to someone. The fact you think it was as simple as "I reported something and got banned" is crazy to me. In regards to Kilobyte's ban, this is twisted in your favor as well. The intent and actions leading up to, and after each infraction were entirely different. Kilobyte reported what he thought was a very big issue to Sugar and Rubik. He then decided to paste it in another discord to approximately 15 of his friends, some of which still play on the server. Fuel called people the n-word. Kilobyte accused someone of doing something highly illegal, and when informed it was false, he blocked the person he accused. Fuel's actions were idiotic. Kilobyte's actions were idiotic and extremely damaging. It was absolutely not "Kilo posted something in another discord and got banned!!" There are two sides to every story. It's beneficial to get both sides before using the situations as a base for your argument. I am mostly happy to answer questions about any of my decisions. I also make mistakes sometimes, considering Coba's unban. For the future, please stick with reporting things appropriately, as both Cobaselic and Kilobyte should have known. Via the forums, or if serious enough, directly to a Super Admin. As far as the rest of this thread, I am keeping up with, and reading, every response. Most of you make valid points for some situations, and this thread will certainly be referenced for a few changes. -
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-42708127 Great article here.
-
My first additions to my class were a medkit, the as-val, a lockpick, a master sword, and a shotgun. I also purchased a custom model. I believe the entire purchase was somewhere around 170 dollars. Maybe 130... Was years ago. I can't quite remember. Good choice for your first weapon. Good luck with the rest.
-
It's a good thing I haven't ran into a player by the name of Percocet on the server yet, otherwise your alt would be banned too. You even went so far as to charge back all the other servers you don't play on anymore. At least I know you discussed it. Companies often lose 2 to 3 times the transaction amount with chargebacks. Simply giving the money back isn't enough. Shame you think you'd be welcome back here.
-
Why i personally should be allowed to use the Manhack Gun
Doc McStubbins� replied to USN peepoo's topic in Discussion
One bad apple can ruin a bunch. Sorry Peepoo. It's not coming back. -
[Changelog] For the DarkRP Server RULES
Doc McStubbins� replied to TitsRP's topic in Announcements / Changelogs
3/30/20: Added to mayor laws: You con not make a law that forces people to hold a certain item.(i.e "You must have your keys out, or you are AOS) -
As many of you are already aware, the Senior Moderator role has been removed. This was after deliberation in a meeting, as well as a vote from the majority of the staff team. Admins were viewed as inactive, and not very involved with the community. Previous to the switch, Senior Moderators handled everything from training staff, Ban/Warn appeals, staff applications, and everything in between. The abolishment of the rank will change the perspective of the administrator role, and effectively give Admins a purpose again. I know a lot of people are upset about the change, but I ask that you bare with us, and see how these changes work. This is not irreversible, and it will be up for debate at the next Staff Meeting. This is a big change, but I have a couple more to add on. Rubik, Sugar and I will run TitsRP together, each focusing on different aspects required to keep the place running. No one single person will be considered the owner. All three of us will run the server together, with responsibilities laid out clearly; -Rubik will focus on maintaining the staff team, dealing with staff abuse reports, overseeing promotions and demotions, and generally any concerns regarding the staff team. -Sugar will focus on development, major bug fixes, new content, optimization, and all the other fun back-end stuff. -I will focus on the community, organizing events, taking suggestions, running meetings, and anything else regarding the people. This is not to say any one of those aspects will be dealt with alone. If any assistance is needed in any department, the other two will help as needed. I believe this is the best course of action for the server’s progression, as each of us have our own strengths and weaknesses. We will work together to bring this community to bigger and better places.
-
Can someone help me fix this?
Doc McStubbins� replied to Bill nye the science fry's topic in Discussion
This was happening to me for a little while. The best thing I did to remedy it at the time was to close all background processes and free up as much RAM as possible. I wasn't able to be in Discord, nor run a webpage on chrome. If you're sure your ram is sufficient, let me know, and I will dig into some things further. -
If you like kidnapping so much, become a cultist.
-
I have been struggling the past few days to find a worthy candidate for marriage. I believe I have found one. I present my only daughter forward to consummate a union between our families. Tass McStubbins will be the one marrying your son. We will be there at the agreed upon time, which is 9pmEST/10pmCST. I look forward to seeing good attendance from both families.
-
/admintellall Hide and seek! First one to find me gets 5m!!
-
Yeah, soda is the way to go. I will probably accept this.
-
What? Is this supposed to be an insult? Google the meaning of this song, as you appear to not be smart enough to understand it yourself. I can not express to you how little I am scared of you and your family. You are literally a meme. You make a joke of yourself. Just resign as their dad already, so I can show them a real family.
-
Clear up some rules with players. And put this rule into affect.
Doc McStubbins� replied to Lean's topic in Discussion
What you put in the screenshot was a changelog for the server, not the MOTD. As far as I'm concerned, as long as you can get back out if you accidentally walk in, I don't really care. Admins feel free to chime in if you disagree. -
I based my name and my roleplay off of the hit Disney Jr. show Doc McStuffins