Don't allow tiny models to kidnap

It's cold in here(._.)

Instead of downright disallowing a small model to not kidnap, why not make it to where small models can only kidnap for less time and for longer cooldowns? Their little bodies can't hold heavy bodies for long, so they would keep dropping them.

Would be a neat change rather than complete exclusion.

So what if they are using adrenaline and max health potion with armor them being tiny just makes it harder to hit, I agree with not allowing them to kidnap or since ik you love you tiny models sewer not allowing them to use potions.

I love it when people don’t understand what I’m trying to say even when I explain it 5+ times.

Im not saying remove them from CCs. I’m saying make a CC specific class like we do for a cop class that is a cultist job. It would follow cultist rules etc. that would ensure that CCs are a little more balanced. Or another thing we could do on top of it or just separate I don’t care. Is remove the beastial/adrenaline abilities for a duration of time when kidnapping.

I love it when people don’t understand what I’m trying to say even when I explain it 5+ times.

Im not saying remove them from CCs. I’m saying make a CC specific class like we do for a cop class that is a cultist job. It would follow cultist rules etc. that would ensure that CCs are a little more balanced. Or another thing we could do on top of it or just separate I don’t care. Is remove the beastial/adrenaline abilities for a duration of time when kidnapping.

Cultists dont have specific rules tied to them.

Kidnapping isn't only pretained by cultists and ccs.

Cops have multiple important reasons to be a seperate class, mainly the rp of being law enforcement.

The argument to make a new version of custom classes to do 1 thing only is not well thought through in my opinion and its being repeated like a broken record like removing them from ccs. If you try to go and kidnap as a hobo for example its just as easy as with a cc. Models and more importantly hitboxes are more relevant issues than the fact that a thief job can spawn with a kidnapping swep that you can buy thousands of for cheap and kidnap with as a bunch of other classes.

The issue with smaller models overall has alot of issues and I think that restricting them from kidnapping is a good idea (considering you cannot kidnap if you use a small talisman). I also think that since small models cannot raid they shouldn't be able to base to avoid the exact same exploits possible when interacting with a base design as a raider with a small model.