Jump to content

toeslurper24

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by toeslurper24

  1. I am frequently basing in kingdom with a large group of friends, responsible for bases and tactics like this. Every single night we got a team that logs on, coordinates, and takes us down. Just because you cannot do that, does not mean nobody should be allowed to use set ups like this. Plan something, come up with a tactic. Our raiders literally dropped a c4 and used a hacker to detonate instantly in the portal and fucked us (genius). We have also been accepting feedback from the raiders, how to improve, what their tactics were; they even record their raids in which we watch. Theres really nothing toxic about this in my opinion, I dont see how it differs from other bases. Concept: Enter base grounds and blow through dupe. You can set up a dupe at any door at any base, just because we set one up at kingdom entrance doesn't mean anything. As cobaselic stated, there's already a restricted zone right next to the portal. Hope this clears things up for some folks.
  2. omg today karen at the store omg she was like SOO drunk it was SO funny omg you should have been there. Talk to later ray ray 😘

  3. You can switch out items that you put in the server, yes. Contact Rubik via discord and allow a few days for a response as Rubik is a busy man. I’ll forward this to him as well; not sure if there is a charge involved though.
  4. Why am I never in these :C
  5. Rolex niggas be like.
  6. dwad is a personal opinion? closing. nvm
  7. Your in-game name: Big Toe Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47599933 Rep(s) being removed (reason and rating): 1: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE | -1 2: Anime player model | -1 3: Under a rest | -1 4: WEEB | -1 5: weeb | -1 6: POOP | -1 7: Cool!!!! | -1 8: dwad | -1 9: Got mad cuz I forcedropped him (north bear) | -1 Why do you want said rep(s) removed?: All of these reps are either offensive, or have nothing to do with RP. Some dont even make sense or register in the English language! One of them is a compliment, yet its still a minus! Thanks guys
  8. Tass recommended I talk to sewer as seen in the video, his word is not enough. His words consist of “my mods are shit” and “that doesn’t give you a right to kill me”. I don’t think it’s too unfair to seek out other opinions it is a rather gray and controversial topic. I don’t feel this rule is minor though, which is why I think it should be in the MOTD. If this rule really is WORSE than RDM it should be in the MOTD. Don’t you think? Thanks for the opinions though guys, requesting this closed!
  9. I agree with Mario on this one in the respect that ALL rules should be visible and understood by 100% of the staff. An implied rule by an admin who calls his staff retarded is not a reason anyone should be warned whether thats verbal or written. If its a rule, it needs to be visible somewhere. Albeit the MOTD or the change logs it doesn't matter. But when you state rules that arent in paper, you lose credibility and it makes you look like you're willing to make up whatever rule you can to fit your agenda which in this case COULD be interpreted as, you're upset you got kidnapped and killed so you made a sit. Which is what I believe to happen, it sounds like this should be added to MOTD and made a perm rule. All staff should be educated, otherwise the player suffers.
  10. During my time on the server a few days ago, I kidnapped a gentlemen by the name of Tass and shot him after he respawned. I Wasn't in my base, I was looking for my friend Hubbas base however he just despawned it. So I killed tass in the building. Tass brought me to a sit and also said this in all chat. Wondering if this is an actual rule? The discussion is in the OOC chat in the image Lmk. Also here is the FULL sit that was with this case: Mind you, this is not a report YET. :reckGR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Hmh2x40_8 :reckGL: AGAIN. Not trying to start a fire or anything, Im mearly starting a discussion on this topic because its a gray area. If this is a rule, it should be on the MOTD
  11. Just want to say you guys are VERY well organized and I love it! Lets have some competition! Love you guys!
  12. <3 From all of US at Rolex to all of you on TitsRP, we love you! I LOVE YOU!
  13. Just to clarify with everyone, I was never warned or talked to about this base aside from a conversation i had with GN Isaac 2 months ago about the spot where I can KILL people. I was never told I couldn't build anywhere if that was the case I would not have built a new one just like this last night :P. Jacket is a toxic player that searches for things to warn me about. he looks for problems, like every toxic player. But that is the truth, I have fixed all my dupes after speaking with an smod in game. Everything is taken care, please ignore Jackets crying as it will persistent through the night.
  14. quit crying https://www.dropbox.com/h?preview=jacket1+rdm.mp4
×
×
  • Create New...