Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Its time for me to go. Good 3 months as staff. I'd like to thank everyone who gave me a chance as a staff member and all the chill people (non-specified). All the epic memester gamesters. All the people who donated me free money and suga (ty btw). And everyone who doesn't give 2 shits about this. Probably going to be a lot less active then I am (if possible). Hopefully my freetime will treat mye well and I don't have to worry about getting on anymore incase of me getting demoted. It was a good time as staff even though I only had like 700 sits it was a good experience. I'll still be active in the discord tho like a tru gamer but just not on the server tons.

 

Succ The Zucc removed all access rights from Mingelos

 

 

 

 

kachow im out boi

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/10964-cya-epic-gamors/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...