-
Posts
479 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198202727104 -
Gametracker
CoolAIDS -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by CoolAIDS
-
1674 hours in total
-
cya dude, happy to have you with us anytime again
-
that has nothing to do with whats in question here, its PVP with guns between players in a base raid. It should be complete level playing field. The reason the server has all of the items listed is because of the reason bases can have the small slits. It is what makes the server unique. Nerf bases and you also need to nerf raiding to some capacity.
-
I dont think it is unfair at all because raiders can have material bombs, C4, material grenades, blowtorches, timebombs, etc. I think basing is fine as it is right now.
-
Shit I need to make laws as creative as these. Thanks for the inspiration.
-
How to reset gmod colors to default (physgun & playermodel)
CoolAIDS replied to Rubik's topic in Tutorials / Guides
Sounds cool, thanks for the info! -
Does calling hits on someone count as harassment?
CoolAIDS replied to Very Strong Boy's topic in Discussion
Definition of Harassment: If someone is abusing, insulting, or otherwise harming you on a regular basis So yes repeatedly calling hits on the same person would be harassment because you are harming them on a regular basis. -
As the server grew into more of a meme server that people loved I think sugar decided to have some fun, which I think is ok.
-
Honestly I disagree with it and I would rather revert it. I liked the idea of being able to defend and raid and kidnap and RP with a larger group of people than just 6.
-
[IMPORTANT] Protect yourself when buying/selling digital goods
CoolAIDS replied to Rubik's topic in Player Services
One thing I will state about the whole buying and selling scheme of DarkRP cash is that if you are planning on selling your DarkRP cash it is very safe as long as you record everything that happens. If you are scammed out of your money if you make a report the other person will most likely be perma banned and you will most likely be reimbursed for what you lost. But like anything be careful and always record everything you do. -
Well I currently only have 6 Million DarkRP cash now. Someone bought 22 mil, but I am still selling 6 million.
-
Hey all, I am currently leaving the server and I would like to sell my cash and CC. I am currently selling 28 million DarkRP cash for 25$ in CSGO items. I am also selling a cc with 5 slots for 45$ in CSGO items. Add me on steam here to make an offer.
-
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................................................ Not sure what has happened I can't remember, sorry...
-
He might have IRL stuff be he just dissappeared so I guess we will see what happens
-
Nice alien, looks very geometrical Also good job doc and claudette
-
That guy must have bigg brain
-
Mayor assassin is fine. If the PD is skilled an assassin will not get through. But if both parties are skilled it is fun.
-
Thanks for your service Not much I can say that will help with the pain Hope you get home safe
-
Welcome back man, Server is better than ever but be sure to reread over the rules as some things have changed.
-
Uh.....Hi? Welcome back?
-
{(EXTRA OFFICIAL)} Staff Roles, and Their Permissions
CoolAIDS replied to Doc McStubbins�'s topic in Discussion
Thanks for the help mate! really helping me out! -
Firerate is how fast the gun shoots
-
Stocks are removed from the game
-
Selling a bunch of talismans DM in-game or on Discord for pricing and what talismans you wish to buy