Herb's Admin Application

The Herbalist

I was in the discord when i spotted wilmer saying that if we apply for mod we can harass people. Thus i am here

https://prnt.sc/lvdv7e

Staff Application Template:

Basic questions:

•  
  • What is your in-game name?: Herb

• What is your Steam name and link to your Steam profile?: The Herbalist

• How old are you?: 17

• How many hours have you spent on the server within the past week?: enough

• Have you ever been warned or banned on the server? If yes, what for?: uh yeah walter warned me for rdm once but it was deserved

• What is your region and timezone?: north pole, GMT +4

• Will you continue playing on the server while your application is up?: yeah but only on tuesdays

• Have you read over our Staff GuidelinesSit guidelinesPunishment timesMOTD?: obviously what do you take me for now im offended

• Do you have a microphone and use it constantly?: yeah

• Do you understand that abusing and not helping with admin sits will get you demoted?: thats the whole reason im applying ffs

Reasons for applying/information:

•  
  • Why do you want to be a staff member on this server?: to harass people

• What are some qualities that make you worth while to accept?: i know some big mean words to aid in harassing people

• Have you ever been staff on TitsRP before? If demoted, please link the report or explain why you were demoted if there was no report. If resigned, please state the reason: yeah but i resigned like 5 times for attention

• Have you ever been a staff member on another server / other game? If so, what server(s) / game were you staff on?: yeah i currently own a minecraft server called TitsMC

• If accepted as a staff member, what would you do to contribute to the moderation/administration team?: fuckin harass people do i need to keep repeating myself

• Would you like to be trained as a trial mod before-hand or do you think you're ready for full mod? Why?: no gimme full on mod bang bang gucci gang

Scenario Questions (Unlimited Liners, minimum 2 lines. Explain what you would do for each question and why):

•  
  • Player X claims that player Y is using printers with a building sign up: take the printers as punishment

• Player X shoots player Y with a stun gun for 1 armor of damage. Player Y kills player X. Player Y makes a sit on Player X for stun gun abusing them: its only abuse if i see it

• 3 players report a player for Mass RDMing. You try to bring the player in question but it says "This player has not been found.": well clearly he can't be found so i give up

• Player X crossfired player Y in a raid. Player Y makes a sit claiming he RDMed him. How would you investigate to check if it were crossfire?: wait i have to investigate stuff?

• Player X calls a sit saying "Admin to me": go to him

• Player X teleports into Player Y's base using !sleep and kills player Y because he is Jigsaw. However player X starts to blow up player Y's printers. Player Y calls a sit on Player X: don't fuck with the jiggy

Expert Questions (Unlimited Liners, minimum 2 lines. Try to answer these questions to the best of your ability, the only thing that will hurt your chances in this application would be to leave them empty; Explain what you would do for each question and why):

•  
  • Somebody dies in a raid. They come back and stand on the sidewalk outside their base and get killed again by the raider. They call a sit for RDM: tell them that going back to armed people is fucking retarded

• Somebody dies in a raid. They come back to their base at exactly the 10 minute mark and get killed by the person who was raiding. They call a sit for RDM: same as above

• You are in a sit and decide to give somebody a verbal warning for an accidental RDM. The offended user calls you a bad staff member and says that you need to ban them for 3 days: listen to user but ban the user instead of the rule breaker

• Somebody calls a sit complaining that a user FDA'd during a raid: can't be proven, this aint it chief

you know you gotta accept this now wilmer