Jump to content

Little Spider

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Little Spider

  1. Yes and it might have an SBC Hole for you to shoot "EGGS" to the enemy if you wish
  2. Will do! Catch me ingame, ill upload a file and send you Finally did a FUN DUPE for Sit Land Its a mini game i shared with @anoo666 HOT POTATOE! with time bombs! Wouldnt mind sharing, asked him to pass arround, also defined rules for the minigame fairness HOW MUCH????????????? BASE PRICE: 20mil Price increases with the time put into it. These are custom dupes and I can adapt to any base you wawnt, you're just paying mainly for the build time i spent and braincells wasted. The base price is super accessible for everyone, but depending on the complexity and location, additional charges may apply! Everyone should have an good dupe, and this base price is fair to starters! You are welcome @DssJ
  3. Been sick, and hella working xD sry for delay!
  4. Need a custom dupe made? I'll waste my time making one for you, however you want it. Keep one thing in mind: there's no such thing as an "unraidable" base. Every dupe I make is fully raidable, just not easy to get through. I know how to do it. If you want to learn some tips and tricks, that'll cost extra, obviously My time ain't free. To request my services, contact me in-game only if you see me online. Much love Spidy
  5. I came back about 2-3 months ago, I think, and it's quite upsetting to have to see these posts. So, we've got an IP leak, a DM leak, and a new "probation" punishment that's being beta-tested. And the official admin response is, "Get a VPN." I have to admit it, nowadays, a VPN is very strongly suggested, especially for Garry's Mod. It's an old engine game; there's not much of a solution to protect everyone. As for any exploits that lead to such actions like doxxing, IP grabbers, and RATs, the only solution would be to fight them and investigate them if they affect the community. Be careful with what you share, and be careful with links and who you trust. For the people who got their IP leaked, I strongly suggest, for your safety, that you contact your internet provider to reset/renew your IP. If you mention to the provider that it's related to a security breach, they will most likely do it free of charge.
  6. I dont have 100$ , guess im leaving the town. Tell to that mafia guy that im sorry and i gotta leave the town.
  7. To make justice , you will need some big guns
  8. will he resign the VIP?
  9. This is it! This is the type of ADMINS WE NEED! This app activated my Trap card http://prntscr.com/lw98rb <----
  10. Ok , Has a professional Weeb Spidy , I will recomend you a few animes that you can watch ; Black Clover (anime still Uploading) Sword Art Online Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon dungeon ni deai owari no seraph ( VERY GOOD ANIME i like it ) black bullet and if you want more , let me know on discord xD
  11. Theres people using the mugging system has a excuse to not mug but to "rdm". ^^"
  12. I wanna join ^^" CX Spidy
  13. No xD i always Lose on that! , But ill agree to bring back chess ,and maybe put some gambling games like poker , blackjack ^-^
×
×
  • Create New...