Bug: AFK Demoted while making potions

Rubik

Bug

Description: Obviously I was not AFK I was making 200 potions and I was demoted for AFK and my chemists' table and some materials were deleted as well. 

How to reproduce: Make 200 potions as fast as possible - get demoted for no reason and lose your shit. 

Priority: High

I think the auto demote for AFK thing should be removed. Demotion from a job should be for staff to handle. A human can determine if someone is AFK or not, a script cannot do that properly. 

Also, I'm cool with being kicked for AFK when the server is full but being demoted from a job is dumb. Plus I received NO WARNING that I was about to be demoted. 

explode.png

sounds like sugar should make the alchemist potions craft able in bulk

Then there would be no market on potions. No one would actively play as Chem Engineer. The Job would then die and only be used when ppl run out of potions and then they would take 2 mins to craft thousands of potions and never touch the class for a long time. 

Nobody does actively play as chem engineer. The job is already used for people to get potions when they run out... what are you talking about? Annnyyywaaayyyss... I don't think you should craft in bulk cuz yeah you could get thousands in a minute.. and that's real scuffed.

Just an assumption because you asked about it but > You were using +use and stood there making potions mostly afk and letting the +use do the work instead of actually moving around every now and then like a person would. If this is the case then I dont see this as a bug and just the system doing its thing.