BRINGINGARMAGEDDON
-
Posts
410 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1 -
Steam ID
76561197978016370 -
Gametracker
BRINGINGARMAGEDDON -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by BRINGINGARMAGEDDON
-
I wont
-
+2 for head tmod
-
50 warns is enough to be perm banned however I think that false warns should be removed more leniently. If you're perm banned you should also be given an opportunity to appeal on the forums a warn to be unpermbanned. also wilmer you said you would remove one of my warns like 5 months ago and never did wilmer is going to hear about this also trading warns for bans is retarded
-
I think that instacuff is annoying but it’s the only way to arrest right now and cuffs are sort of buggy as is. You could “instacuff” someone 4 times and miss all 4 because they were walking away. If arrest baton changes it’d be nice.
-
the website is fine on mobile and loads fast already, no need to go and make tits v2
-
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussionmake unchanged small bases better make hotel at fountain connect to the one next to it and make it a gigantic hotel -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussionjust nerf the time it takes to bunker buster, range is balanced -
Official Map Update Feedback & Suggestions Thread
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Umbak Klak's topic in Discussionthis makes pd basing really weak now Old pd base would look like this which was still a raid you could totally lose ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| to new pd which would have to do this ***** - the area from the door to the vault _____ _____ _____ _____ making it so you'd basically be basing in the little window room. this is going to make mayors never base in pd -
Search DJ on the editor and dm me offers on discord for my stuff search radio dj on the tits discord to find me
-
I’ve used mostly everything mentioned and will try to give pros/cons for both Bandi: Pros free Cons Everything from bad quality to watermarks, I think u can pay for it but it’s some of the worst software I’ve ever used fraps Pros Quality,performance Cons Absolutely trash compression, leads to huge video files Have to pay for it or crack it Obs Pros Very customizable Great performance can stream/record or both Best compression out of all free Cons so many options if you don’t watch several tutorials or know what’s you’re doing you’re going to have a hard time setting it up Shadowplay I didn’t use this one a ton as I had obs working before I got my nvidia card Pros Performance Easy to configure Can stream or record (not sure if at same time) Cons compression is as bad or worse than fraps Playstv Never used it but bunzi reccomended it he’s the biggest minge out there so he definitely knows his stuff Overall I’d recommend trying obs/shadowplay/playstv the rest aren’t worth the time cracking sony Vegas isn’t a bad idea either
-
OBS uses the least storage and doesn’t kill quality, it’s what I’ve used for years.
-
i just want new buildings across the map and nerfing the most used ones. the new apartments in suburbs is a welcome change.
-
i call people the hard r in local chat and party chat all the time, just don't say it in global like a retard inb4 retard is banned too
-
[Discord Role] Airsoftfatty Fanatic Application
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Booper Scooper's topic in Gang RecruitmentYou have been accepted. Reason: Good friend. However, you have also been denied. Reason: Can't follow the damn format. You may ask an admin to give you the role. demoted -
another old staff member leaves goodbye squanch
-
TitsRP Anniversary Official Discussion Thread
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Slick's topic in Discussioncc items really aren't that expensive in the first place, if anything they should be raised soon because it adds stress to the server. -
So, I have no problem with these staff members, if anything I think they're both very good staff members. However, Big Tits become trial mod less than a month ago and a full moderator I think a week ago? I don't think any mod should rise up through the ranks this fast or once they are stuck at smod, they're going to go inactive. Isaac hasn't been as active as he used to. If he became more active I'm sure he'd get smod no problem.
-
brown fingers no im not gn isaac
-
CC's you had a "perm slot" aren't recoverable unless the player still plays but your own CC is.
-
I'm back and better than ever
BRINGINGARMAGEDDONreplied to Bosco the Unicycling Bear's topic in Discussioncould have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming if it makes you feel better, a lot of people hate you lol I could say the same of you. Multiple votes have happened, like the time when 22 people voted for you on a minge poll of you or me. im sorry didn't you say you just got back whereas im active damn near every day? haha ok also im sure back then you'd of been the winning vote.