Jump to content

BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

Banned

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by BRINGINGARMAGEDDON

  1. you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy. I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check. could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek Completely ignored my point. We aren't arguing about that. We are arguing about the reason I left. I didn't leave cause everyone hated me, cause no one hated me, hence the reason my rep is positive and no -reps for scamming if it makes you feel better, a lot of people hate you lol
  2. you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy. I know it isn't what you meant, but if it was big enough of an issue where I left the server because of it (I logged 5+ hours a day at the time), don't you think I would have had at least ONE -rep for scamming? Cause I don't. I really don't, go ahead, check. could have tenebrae come and say something if you want kek
  3. you do understand that ur -reps aren't what I mean. you did scam tenebrae and the only reason you "paid him back" was so you could try and get people off your back for scamming. cut the bullshit scammer boy.
  4. Okay then, who, and when? I am tired of you constantly harassing me with this shit. Every time I am on the server, if I say ANYTHING, even when I say nothing, I kill you during a raid "Oh look I got killed by a scammer." You are legitimately just salty 24/7. Isaac-Today at 6:02 PM @Tenebrae that was you then right? Tenebrae-Today at 6:02 PM Hm? Oh. "Bosco the Dovahbear"? @Isaac Isaac-Today at 6:27 PM yeah didn't he try to scam u for torches @Tenebrae NEW MESSAGES Tenebrae-Today at 6:34 PM Yeah. then gave me my money back cause he "felt bad" when he really just didnt like everyone calling him a scammer. this is why i dont scam. its bad for business.
  5. What? No one had any bad rep with me except you (If you're Isaac) because I never actually tried to scam him. That’s fucking horse shit and you know it, you tried to take 750k from someone and only gave it back because people flamed you and started targeting you for being a bitch, he even said you tried to scam him.
  6. u did it so everyone would forget the bad rep you got for trying to scam
  7. I know we didn’t talk but you were always a good staff member when I saw you, good luck in the future.
  8. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/911298000357192607/E848DADD2B833366D36514F3F3ED4B5AA7DA2B81/
  9. I have 15 Suga Dollas. You want 155k? I’ll be on in a couple hours,hit me up then :P
  10. Potions of riches Fishing Suga bucks farming (I’ll buy ingame, I’m isaac. Hit me up) CC renting if you own one Pretty much anything relating to material trading If you want some help, shoot me a pm ingame.
  11. Guns didn’t change much other than you having to ads instead of hipfire. I don’t feel the change is game breaking.
  12. i'll miss ya buddy
  13. i've suggested this several times and hopefully sugar finally realizes how neccesary it is so we can see community response to suggestions.
  14. +1 support for goodbye
  15. -rep for advertising it in ooc and that u think people need a youtube video to understand simple rules
  16. being lazy is not an excuse for being poor, and if that is the reason, that will only make me less likely to donate its like real life
×
×
  • Create New...