Bunziix
VIP-
Posts
234 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2 -
Steam ID
76561198171894227 -
Gametracker
Bunziix -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Bunziix
-
Go for it, should be up to date unless u guys changed dmg stats
-
Heres a gun spreadsheet i made some time ago. Most statistics should be correct. It includes every gun in the editor and base weapons for reskins. Feel free to save it and edit it as u need. TTK= time to kill STK= shots to kill
-
Best location when it comes down to c4 is industrial, some people dont like industrial because it has 2 entrances and has a little airlock room that people can use for cover. Industrial is 7c4 with enough room for procs, meth, printers etc. 2nd best would be Sewer Waterfall base. It is 6c4 the only downside is that its very wide and hard to build in. Then finally, there are like 7 bases on the server that can be 5c4 like Upper Sewers base, Lower Right Sewers Base, Lower Left Sewers Base, Ghetto Base, Kingdom Base, etc. My Personal favorite spot to base is Church. You have tons of room for procs, printers, meth, etc. Plus you have a harvest zone and trees/rocks you can harvest while waiting on your procs. Church is a very hard spot to build but if done correctly you can easily defend off raiders.
-
If only this was funny
-
U imaginary things in your brain. They don’t have to be real for you to imaginary them. Iv heard you get faint effects of being high when your tired but I don’t know how tired you would have to be.
-
Why do I feel like punching some weed right now? Not sure mate but I recommend smoking it instead of punching it, healthier for ya 710 on top
-
2104 hours on TitsRP and 2753 hours on Gmod
-
These are the addons i use to build in single player: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773402917 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104815552 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=264467687 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=104482086 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=115753588
-
How would you even restrict this? Are you going to make it to were u have to have at least a 5 space gap? As Piklas said If this small gap is not made correctly then the raider can just find a blind spot in the base and start blow torching or use it for cover. Raiding is too easy right now. All you have to do is buy c4 for 50k and chuck them in the base with your grav gun. They cant shoot them out and when it comes down to killing them just throw another in. Why make raiding more OP?
-
God-like Smod Flexes on a pathetic mortal mrdmer
Bunziix replied to ultraagent's topic in Videos / Screenshots
+1 -
Zergs
-
Yea to be honest I don’t think many people will share there recipes. it’s a pain in the ass to experiment with recipes and I doubt people will just give away hour space of work.
-
This shits sad
-
https://plays.tv/video/5c32490779c23f5b74/gmod-minge-hour
-
Where is the one in the sewers? So theres another one in ghetto? Where is this one located?
-
On December 13th Sugar supposedly added more meth dealer locations: https://imgur.com/SxbSo7s. I have been looking around for a while and i have not found any meth dealer locations other than these 2: https://imgur.com/a/eQs5xdP If you know of any other locations please share them.
-
Hi Herbalist, Thanks for applying, but I'm sorry but this application doesn't meet the requirements, you failed to give more detail and use common knowledge on the scenario questions. As for if you re-apply, I recommend putting a lot more knowledge in your application, but as for now, I have to deny this application. Feel free to re-apply in two weeks from now Please read over the following: Staff Guidelines - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=131 Punishment Guidelines - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=2055 Sit Guidelines - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=8639 The MOTD - https://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=4
-
Sad to see a such knowledgeable staff member leave :/
-
Why would he remake your CC? CC stands for Custom Class. You design it how you want it. Sugar is not going to waste his time going out of his way to add you shit that you didnt work for. I dont mean to sound like a dick but this is kinda a far out request lol.
-
I dont want a refund lol i was joking, it was 100% my fault lol I like this idea, maybe i will make a thread on the Suggestion forumns
-
Was going to the gen buyer to prove a point on the prices of bunker busters and when i went to go split off one from the stack i sold them all on accient... Can i get a redund?!? :/ https://plays.tv/video/5bedde0186a321d3c1/gmod-rip-65-bunker-busters
-
The gun stats always represent the active stats of the gun. I have asked Sugar about this and he has confirmed this. 0.07 fire rate would mean every 0.07 of a second you can shoot. Its about 70 ms in between shots.