Jump to content

skrt (2)

VIP

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by skrt (2)

  1. yah yeet, I agree
  2. Cya later
  3. Cya Later. just charge back 4head
  4. Bye Bye Vrother
  5. But in poor :( I just bought piklas vip
  6. Uhh...hecko?
  7. I like it but I miss rdming people as Palpatine
  8. Sugar needs to give 10k gang xp,10 mil and 300 suga ( ;
  9. The wheezer Kappa
  10. tf why am i banned XD? Prop cause you robbed bank a couple of times
  11. 10/10 would pay for a full guide
  12. This was the best not gonna lie
  13. oof https://gyazo.com/07205274558bdad5c3daa4f6d8cc1a0c
  14. SkrtSkrt TrksTrks When i cockblocked you with that one girl we in the same dis
  15. Steam Name: TrksTrks In-game Name: SkrtSkrt Discord(If you got one I need the Numbers with it) SkrtSkrt#6998
  16. .. to the next level...
  17. Ingame name: SkrtSkrt Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GlobalAutistoftheYear/ Previous gangs: Ninj4, TheDD and CX Hours played: 150-170 Hours played past week: I think like 30 or 40. But im on everyday pretty much Gametracker score: 1017 plus 200 with different steam name's Age:15 What can you provide regarding raids: Lockpick's, Keypad Cracker's, Sledgehammer's, Material Grenade's. Firepower and heal's. C4 armor/hp station's and shields. Pickup boxes What can you provide regarding basing: I can provide heals if we get hit. firepower. i can defend for a long time. I have decent dupe's Do you use a mic: yes What is your favorite food: katsudon
×
×
  • Create New...