Tuss Posted June 11, 2018 Share Posted June 11, 2018 Your Steam Name: PRIDE MONTH Your ingame name: do not do a kickflip Your Steam Profile/SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/oogaboogalmaoo Why were you banned?: Continued harassment after being told to stop Why should you be unbanned?: Because nobody warned me first of all, second off I WAS LITERALLY ONLY FUCKING KISSING PEOPLE AND KIDNAPPING WTF? I literally did nothing and I received no warnings from any staff. ZERO. I want proof that I was fucking warned. Either way I wasn't harassing anyone, I was literally going around making out with people Who banned you? Slick Evidence: Post videos, screenshots, anything that can help. Numerous screenshots help, a decently lengthed video helps too. I don't need proof because of how minor this is. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jawson Posted June 11, 2018 Share Posted June 11, 2018 Did you get brought into a sit? If so, what did slick say about what happened. To get banned for harassment you usually have to be doing baddddd stuff... Most of the time harassment ends up in a warning EDIT: I didn't even see your name... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61380 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 Your ingame name: do not do a kickflip We have a staff member named 'Do a Kickflip'. They apparently felt you were purposely trying to bother them by using a similar name. They were instructed to follow standard punishment procedure (verbal warning, written warning, kick, ban). If you have any way to verify they did not do this, that would be the best way to help your case. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lord Cursed Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 Ya, I was on during that time period that this was going on I think he pulled me into a sit cause I was literally just kidnapping people for a quest and he happened to be one of them that was easy pickings. But I've been on when you're running around kissing people not really have had much interaction with you then again, I've seen him claim harrassment alot I just tend to ignore it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 Im pretty sure there were like 4 different people doing the same thing the other day and do a kickflip didn't really make them stop from what i saw. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61384 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted June 12, 2018 Author Share Posted June 12, 2018 Your ingame name: do not do a kickflip We have a staff member named 'Do a Kickflip'. They apparently felt you were purposely trying to bother them by using a similar name. They were instructed to follow standard punishment procedure (verbal warning, written warning, kick, ban). If you have any way to verify they did not do this, that would be the best way to help your case. I have no proof, and that was someone else. He kindly messaged me and told me to change it. He said I didn't have to if i didn't want to Did you get brought into a sit? If so, what did slick say about what happened. To get banned for harassment you usually have to be doing baddddd stuff... Most of the time harassment ends up in a warning EDIT: I didn't even see your name... No sit, no nothing. Just a ban. I think Tass got pissed that I kissed him twice Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61386 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 No sit, no nothing. Just a ban. I think Tass got pissed that I kissed him twice I pmed you about 10 times (Which you responded to the first couple of times basically saying no). I even forcerpnamed you. So you set your name back on purpose. I banned you once for 30mins, and when you came back, I gave you ample time to chance your name. I pmed you that you need to change your name, and that this was the last warning. After no response after 2mins, I say it again. After 10 mins of no name change, I finally banned you Because of the many chances I gave you, I'm giving this a -1 for unban, neutral for shorten punishment. Thanks, Reese Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61390 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted June 12, 2018 Author Share Posted June 12, 2018 No sit, no nothing. Just a ban. I think Tass got pissed that I kissed him twice I pmed you about 10 times (Which you responded to the first couple of times basically saying no). I even forcerpnamed you. So you set your name back on purpose. I banned you once for 30mins, and when you came back, I gave you ample time to chance your name. I pmed you that you need to change your name, and that this was the last warning. After no response after 2mins, I say it again. After 10 mins of no name change, I finally banned you Because of the many chances I gave you, I'm giving this a -1 for unban, neutral for shorten punishment. Thanks, Reese Just fy1, I never responded no. AND DONT TAKE CREDIT FOR WHEN I SELFBANNED MYSELF FOR REASON GAY QUEER FOR 30 MINUTES LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "I pmed you about 10 times" Logs for proof? Oh and also you did force change my name, but I thought nothing of it and changed it back. At that point when you changed my name I was only kidnapping people not kissing them. Fuck I don't even think I was kidnapping people when you set my name as that. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61391 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Walter the Assaulter Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 messaged to change your nameforcibly changes your name"I thought nothing of it and changed it back." He was talking in staff chat about how he was getting fed up with you and we told him to force change your RP name. There was some form of interaction that you're forgetting. The fact that you say "proof?" instead of "didn't happen" speaks volumes. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61392 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Peanut Butter Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 "that was someone else" "logs for proof" >> acknowledges other pieces of the interaction did in fact happen (such as the forcerpname) right... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/#findComment-61398 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts