Tuss Posted June 12, 2018 Author Share Posted June 12, 2018 messaged to change your nameforcibly changes your name"I thought nothing of it and changed it back." He was talking in staff chat about how he was getting fed up with you and we told him to force change your RP name. There was some form of interaction that you're forgetting. The fact that you say "proof?" instead of "didn't happen" speaks volumes. I thought nothing of it because I was getting no messages. If he would've simply brought me to a sit this wouldn't of happened. Also how the fuck am I harassing? I was literally just fucking kidnapping people? I WAS LITERALLY RPING I still want proof of him PMing me because I believe it didnt fucking happen Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/page/2/#findComment-61400 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 messaged to change your nameforcibly changes your name"I thought nothing of it and changed it back." He was talking in staff chat about how he was getting fed up with you and we told him to force change your RP name. There was some form of interaction that you're forgetting. The fact that you say "proof?" instead of "didn't happen" speaks volumes. I thought nothing of it because I was getting no messages. If he would've simply brought me to a sit this wouldn't of happened. Also how the fuck am I harassing? I was literally just fucking kidnapping people? I WAS LITERALLY RPING I still want proof of him PMing me because I believe it didnt fucking happen My question is why are you advertising other sever ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/page/2/#findComment-61401 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tuss Posted June 12, 2018 Author Share Posted June 12, 2018 messaged to change your nameforcibly changes your name"I thought nothing of it and changed it back." He was talking in staff chat about how he was getting fed up with you and we told him to force change your RP name. There was some form of interaction that you're forgetting. The fact that you say "proof?" instead of "didn't happen" speaks volumes. I thought nothing of it because I was getting no messages. If he would've simply brought me to a sit this wouldn't of happened. Also how the fuck am I harassing? I was literally just fucking kidnapping people? I WAS LITERALLY RPING I still want proof of him PMing me because I believe it didnt fucking happen My question is why are you advertising other sever ? I made this account awhile ago when I still played sup servers. I cant change my name i think Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/page/2/#findComment-61403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slick Posted June 12, 2018 Share Posted June 12, 2018 Alright, now were just getting off topic. Unless anyone else has anything else to add, I'm closing this thread for now. EDIT: I'm very stupid. Forget everything I said Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/8683-feelsbadman/page/2/#findComment-61415 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts