[Official] Map Creation Ideas / Suggestions

KDawg

That's all I really have. If someone is good at using some drawing program like Photoshop or such and you could make a blueprint or such, that would also be a big help.

I could probably draw a blueprint for the map if you tell me what you want in it. I’ve been designing things like logos, typography, and vector based art for about a year and a half.

When you have all the components in mind, let me know and I’ll make it.

That's all I really have. If someone is good at using some drawing program like Photoshop or such and you could make a blueprint or such, that would also be a big help.

I could probably draw a blueprint for the map if you tell me what you want in it. I’ve been designing things like logos, typography, and vector based art for about a year and a half.

When you have all the components in mind, let me know and I’ll make it.

Yea, I don't know how it would look yet. I was thinking of making a few rough sketches first on a top overview of the map along with the lower layer. Then once everyone agreed on one, I would see where it would advance from there

My Ideas/Recommendations: 

1. Gang dens, specific places that would allow the gangs to base and war on each-other without having firefights on the main drag. Would also give CP a good place to patrol
  2. Underground area, could be made into any assortment of illegal/sketchy buildings, a place for black market deals to take place and rebellions to be undertaken
  3. Larger/more spacious PD & Flushed out jail
  4. More alleyways and spots for hobos to build, let those creative hobos showcase their buildings!
  5. Fancy and sketchy apartment buildings
  6. Security/camera room in PD, has an assortment of cameras fixed in place around the main areas of the map that can be monitored at the PD
  7. Rotating/cycling NPC locations, E.G. the extreme gambler spawns at the different places around the map on occasion. (Would be cool if it responded to player/job count, wherein a lot of active CPs would make the gambler spawn in the hidden sketchy places, and a low CP count means he spawns out in the open.
  8. More, larger stores.
  9. Multiple roads leading in and out of every area, No more areas that only have one road leading in and out.
  10. Spread out NPC spawns and have non-RP related NPCs (Custom class creator/editor, etc) only spawning in the player spawn.
  11. Try to make some, not all areas somewhat easily controlled by a king or party

• 2 weeks later...

Now here's an idea:

Have spawn be above the map on an elevated platform from everything else. To get down to the main map, you have to use a teleporter (with a cool animation of course) or take a drop pod down.

Completely useless, but cool.

Now here's an idea:

Have spawn be above the map on an elevated platform from everything else. To get down to the main map, you have to use a teleporter (with a cool animation of course) or take a drop pod down.

Completely useless, but cool.

Not useless in the spawn area above everuthing u wouldn be able to use guns which makes it so u cant rp in spawn and people cant run into spawn out of situations. Prevents alot of rule breaker from breaking rules