Before I get started, you are probably wondering “who’s this faggot” (maybe not exactly that, but you probably don’t know me)
To answer your question, I was a mod on this server about two years ago.
And I did something really stupid. I had reports coming in from people mad at me for something, one that sticks out is noclipping out of a building to kill someone. The reason this sticks out is it was he last one.
That report was false however, as I had accidentally hit v and flew out the window a few feet before going back in and verbally saying sorry. But alas, that isn’t what I’m here for.
During the time of my downfall, I was in a rough place in life, my grandfather had just died, he was the only man I had to look up to.
And getting several people on the server posting signs around saying “demote possum” and such really didn’t help.
So of course any time a teenager gets sad they seem to also get pretty edgy and that’s exactly what I did.
In the final report before I got demoted (by Steve Harvey) he goes on the explain that I was flying around and clipping through the ground in his sit, and after asking me several times to stop, I didn’t.
In that same report, which after posting this will probably be the second result if you search “TheFatPossum” on here, I made a comment saying this:
“it's official! everyone hates me! time to leave the server for good this time”
Pretty edgy right?
So pretty much all I’m here to say is, well, sorry.
I was a little edgy, squeaky, piece of shit back then, and while I’m not joining back or asking for sympathy, I am asking for forgiveness, why? I don’t even know really.
This will be the very last time you will hear from me, I enjoyed the time I had on the server, and the friends I made, and I hope it can continue to grow and give people new experiences and an escape from daily life.
As always, Possum