a topic that'll end friendships and probably get hidden for drama mongering. (i was advised to make forum posts in my recent appeal)

Professional Jay Walker

wdJbFUt.png

erm I got demoted for sending that video to CaptainT as it was inappropriate and he had every right to report me for that.

Also Jay did make a report for another incident completely different but then decided to:

image.png?ex=65887fae&is=65760aae&hm=f0f

Β 

Β 

Β 

So yeah what the scallopΒ xDUdPdT.png

Β 

This reminds me of the time when I used to bartend. I'd drink on the job and the only way to stay awake towards the end of the night was cocaine. I'd snort a line that helped me stay awake until 3am so I could close and possibly drink more after my shift.Β 

Β 

Really what I'm trying to say is just like when I was bartending this post got me fucked up.

Β 

Also #fuckironfish

29 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

This reminds me of the time when I used to bartend. I'd drink on the job and the only way to stay awake towards the end of the night was cocaine. I'd snort a line that helped me stay awake until 3am so I could close and possibly drink more after my shift.Β 

Β 

Really what I'm trying to say is just like when I was bartending this post got me fucked up.

Β 

Also #fuckironfish

You're gonna have to start charging me dude, I've been living rent free for 6 months now