I am very concerned about the current state of this server

GoatNuts

31 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

Something is rotten in TitsRP, and it's name is Ironfish. He's (in my opinion) why everyone is leaving. He loves demotions and community removals, and for some reason the admins support it. He added a rule without making a changelog then used that rule to justify community removing someone right after. Rubik had to add the changelog after the fact. He also changed a rule while someone's report was up in order to give a staff member a strike, and then demanded the staff member's demotion on the next strike. If that right there doesn't get someone demoted idk what will. He's an icefuse cancer. Mans told me in the call the day before I was demoted that he doesn't view anyone on the staff team as his friend, he views them as subordinates. He'll deny that because it will make him look bad, but anybody that knows me would know that I'm not much of a liar.

There's a reason why staff are being demoted and leaving at a crazy rate. Ironfish makes demotion votes at every possible chance. And then all of his followers support it.

spacer.png

^this is a gamenight type beat

The only reason I'm saying anything is because I can't count how many people have reached out to me about Ironfish. I can't do nothing about the guy. Anybody that says anything about him or dislikes him seems to be ousted pretty quickly. I guarantee you that if Ironfish was removed from staff, most of the issues brought up here would be squashed. Goatnuts said something about how the smod team seems to run everything, and that is 100% what's happening. See the above picture of 7 different people with fish1 at the end of their name and tell me it ain't walter happening all over again.

You ate there. 

I also have the fix to the server. Make me head admin, and demote every smod.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, cobaselic said:

Mans told me in the call the day before I was demoted that he doesn't view anyone on the staff team as his friend, he views them as subordinates

notice how 4-5 years ago it actually felt like a staff team and a friend group at the same time with mostly competent people + it ran smoothly holyyy 🧙‍♂️🧙‍♂️

Edited by Kilobyte
  • Thanks 3

I'm going to close this thread before it turns into a drama-fest. There has been some good points made here and I'm going to go over this entire thread with Sugar to see what changes we need to make to bring the community and staff team together again. I just don't think there's anything else to be said that hasn't been said already. If you have any feedback on how we can improve the staff team in terms of transparency and accountability, please DM me. Don't DM me the names of smods you want to see demoted, but how can we as leaders create an environment where the staff team operates with more transparency and accountability. 

• Like 1
  • uhoh 1
  • SMorc 1
  • thumbdown -1 1

• Rubik locked this topic