Jump to content

AgroBot discord banishment appeal.


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

AgroBot#3200

Your Steam ID

984960230087606293

Why were you banned or warned?

I posted a NSFW gif in general chat.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I did something that was retarded which at the time I thought was funny/okay since another user was doing it, But just because someone else was doing it doesn't make it right and I would like to apologize to the people that may have saw it that might've gotten upset about it and to the staff that had to put there time to something I shouldn't have done and I genuinely apologize, I miss the discord community, chatting with the players and just having a good time and I have no intent of doing it again if I get unbanned.

Who warned/banned you?

Ironfish1

How long were you warned or banned for?

The ban is indefinite but I have been banned for a month

 

 

I genuinely do apologize and will not do such actions again.

Edited by AgroBot
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20287-agrobot-discord-banishment-appeal/
Share on other sites

I believe one month is enough time considering NSFW first offense is a 2 week ban on the game. 
 

Agro owned up to what he did, realized it was wrong and apologized all in this appeal. For context I believe there was another person besides kio that posted the same gif but wasn’t banned. 
 

I’m a +1 for unban 

  • Like 1
3 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Ever since you stopped being staff, you've been acting way differently. You are ex staff you know what's allowed and not allowed. This was well deserved, and I think you should wait it out a while, so you really learn to change your ways. 
-1

pretty much sums it up man, you of all people know what is allowed and not allowed. if other ppl are breaking rules be a leader not a follower. Cant play the "other ppl were doing it" card

 

ill also -1

  • Like 2
  • Thumb Down 1

If Yahya did 6 months what makes you think you should be unbannished this soon on top of also being previous staff

 

-1

 

Even considering the differences in what Yahya did after the fact its not that I think you should have 6 months, but that said i would like your banishment to have a time to expire. 

Edited by Succ The Zucc
Wanted to add detail.
  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Knowing you agro, you're the embodiment of the stereotypical 16 years old edgy gamer, and while I do condemn what you did. I think you would be smart enough to not do it again (i sure hope so) so i'm gonna be 

-1 for unbanishment (do the crime do the time) 

+1 for a defined time (counting in months)

  • Like 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...