Jump to content

AgroBot discord banishment appeal.


Recommended Posts

           Hello Agrobot, as the Staff Member that banned you I can say that we do not have a guideline for bans and it goes on a case by case basis. I will say that looking back on it I feel as if Riddim is correct here. If you would have played that same gif in the theater it would have been a two week ban. I feel as if a month for a first offense is more than enough time. Should it continue, or should you do anything of this sort again, it would most likely be a heftier ban. I am a +1 for an unban.

 

Best Regards,

Ironfish1

  • Like 2

Knowing that you are ex staff and added to your behavior recently, especially after demotion, I don't think you are ready to come back to the discord. What you did was stupid and could've been avoiding by stopping to think about the consequences of your actions. -1 for unban

We appreciate the apology Agro, it's good to see your error where you went wrong. Albeit I believe you should have known about NSFW links being bad before doing it, but we can't change the past. This is your first offense for NSFW links in the discord, so I will lean towards accepting the appeal. TitsRP's discord is a privilege and can be taken away if misused. 

Agro will be unbanned from the discord. If NSFW links/gifs are posted by Agro after this point, he will be banished from the discord, with no appeal.

Behave, Mr. Agrobot.

ACCEPTED

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...