-
Posts
719 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
13 -
Steam ID
76561198383931093 -
Gametracker
Mr. Burns -
Player Profile
View
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
DarkRP Server Rules
Forum Rules & Guidelines
DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)
rules-compact-manual
Everything posted by Mr. Burns
-
post a ban appeal
-
I don't main cop but it's literally the first law I put in because I love legal rdm
-
If there is a law then yes, it's allowed.
-
"Simon says type quit in console"
-
New Zombie Event. Zombies Are Not KOS Being A Rule is Idiotic
Mr. Burns replied to Dunker's topic in Discussion
just be in your base lol -
how to stalk someone (WOKRING 2026) (NOT PATCHED) (QUICK AND EASY)
Mr. Burns replied to Chum's topic in Videos / Screenshots
bro was clueless -
physically impossible due to my life rn. i cant log 80h every 2 weeks like some of the staff members
-
only rubik can help
-
im noticing a trend with the -1s
-
IGN: Desmond Discord: ndsfunds I'm grateful for my family being as supportive as they are
-
free desmond he dont deserve it
-
We makin it out of the hivemind with this one 🗣️🗣️🗣️
Mr. Burns replied to GoatNuts's topic in Discussion
my video -
all bro did was cook
-
Happy Thanksgiving (and Native American Heritage Day for Tomorrow)
Mr. Burns replied to Hex_'s topic in Discussion
i am thankful for @Yahya and the staff team and titsrp -
I hope to see a change in your attitude mr Tom Pearl. Hopefully you learn your lesson with the 2 weeks you are banned.
-
gib
-
IGN: Mav Mitchell Discord: not Pittle Lenis#7930 Favorite candy: KitKat
-
Selling suga 13.5k per Buying suga 17.5k per !trade Getter
Mr. Burns replied to Getter's topic in Player Services
omg i will definitely be !trade Getter -
STEAM_0:1:211832682 Vibing while playing on my computer since i got nothing going on atm I deserve the rank because i dont wanna blow out $100 CAD + ILY
-
Mav Mitchell monke#0377 playing games and kicking little kids