issac Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 In-Game Name Naavy Your Steam ID 76561198325506653 Why were you banned or warned? I sent a link in chat of shock site of a man cutting his private area off Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Hello. Its been about 27 months and I would really like an unban. A good amount of time has passed, and I don't find the edgy stuff I did funny anymore. Last time I posted a Unban request LeGerbs gave good points on what I should add to this new appeal. I agree that in my first appeal I was making excuses. I'm not making any excuses now, there is no justification for sending that. Gerbs was also talking about how I should come up with more conditions for my unban. I am up for anything suggested but I still think my original "being chat muted" is fine if needed. Gerbs also said my reply had 0 effort in it and was rushed. I don't mean to sound like that and I guess that has to do with my inability to write good but yeah, I just want to play on titsrp again. Thank you Who warned/banned you? Blue How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently 1 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sticks Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 Just commenting to inform the people who will comment what happened. Naavy posted in ooc something along the lines of "dont look up {link}". This link led to a video of someone drilling a hole into their penis with a bunch of what seemed to be fetuses in jars in the background. 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133899 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 CP/Mutilation (First Time Offender) - Community Removal As much as I want to clown on you for even attempting to appeal this I'll leave it with just the -1 you're community removed I'm surprised your account is still not banned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133901 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 (edited) Why would you even consider posting a mutilation link in ooc???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Edited February 28, 2023 by Guest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133903 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 .....My guy, please. -1. There's a reason it's a community removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133906 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted February 28, 2023 Share Posted February 28, 2023 No. ”Played for 4 days 12 hours” this was your total playtime and you decided to pull this shit. Why do you want to come back. fattest -1 ive ever given Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Coconut Overflow Posted March 1, 2023 Share Posted March 1, 2023 -1 Stay out of this community please, we don't tolerate that kind of behavior. Absolutely not. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133913 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Worst Dad Posted March 1, 2023 Share Posted March 1, 2023 No. -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133914 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted March 1, 2023 Share Posted March 1, 2023 I think its great that you might have changed but you still did too much to come back. Im gonna have to hold the same stance I did each appeal before. A lot of people in ooc saw that man and it was pretty gnarly . Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133915 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blob Posted March 1, 2023 Share Posted March 1, 2023 Nah man that is not right, maybe stay gone for a bit longer because that shit is disgusting -1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19467-naavy-unban-request/#findComment-133917 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts