the dault vweller Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 In-Game Name The Dault Vweller Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:456365023 Why were you banned or warned? Player Toxicity Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Today marks a year of my permanent ban, despite my many witty remarks do not take them as a sign of insincerity, after the act of the ban I took much time to reflect upon myself. I soon fled my loves ones and left the country to assume higher knowledge among the masters of Tibet, a place of worship seemed only right for a sinner like myself. I learned soon that without repent my soul would surely be damned to hell and cursed to eternal suffering, I had to leave my old life of vice and sin behind to achieve a higher standing among my peers. For a year now I had trained in their ways and left no room for the temptations of man, never looking twice at women or alcohol the same. After all of my studies I've come to the conclusion that this was maybe a waste of time and that the ban, as stupid as it was, probably has outlived its meaning and punishment throughout this time. I learn only now that by staying gone, in contempt I play into the dealers hands and only damn myself by rejecting the sweet sweet feel of sugar dollars upon my skin and dark Rp squeakers in my ears, a temptation I'm sure no man can resist. So I ask now to forgive me of this treacherous act and look back upon the good times we shared together, our vacation in Honduras where we got kidnapped by a cartel, our trip to the great lakes where we witnessed 37 men drown in a horrible boating accident. Look back and remember all the great times we shared, and what a great person I am, unban pls Who warned/banned you? Toosii, Extended by Jay How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
GamesFraser Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 (edited) +1 for effort and seeing as youve had a year i wouldnt mind giving you another chance Edited December 14, 2022 by GamesFraser Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131510 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 (edited) On 12/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, the dault vweller said: I had to leave my old life of vice and sin behind to achieve a higher standing among my peers. coming back to gmod is like walking into the mos eisley cantina. this On 12/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, the dault vweller said: Look back and remember all the great times we shared, and what a great person I am, unban pls On 12/14/2022 at 11:20 AM, the dault vweller said: Today marks a year of my permanent ban, despite my many witty remarks do not take them as a sign of insincerity, after the act of the ban I took much time to reflect upon myself. to this is about the only relevant information that isnt witty remark Personally more context about why your banned would be nice, toxicity is a very broad term. and also some in depth response of why it would not reoccur, im assuming perma for tox must have been pretty toxic or alot of repeat offense.-1 Edited December 17, 2022 by Stolz Velk.ca changed from neutral Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Merhaculous Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 +1 I have known you from when you played before, You weren’t even that toxic to my knowledge. You’re group did awesome actual rp on the server and made it a more fun and enjoyable place. On top of that, we don’t do permanent bans anymore. You definitely deserve to be UNBANNED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131512 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeGerbs Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 Unless you are community removed most ban lengths are no more than 6 months. It's been double that time. I dont see why we shouldn't give you another chance +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131513 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Drakos Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 (edited) I'm highly confused as to whether it's a shitpost or a sincere appeal, but it reads like a Copy paste shitpost. Tentative -1 for now. I understand the server's a fuckin joke but, c'mon. No need to treat an appeal like one. Also, you didn't even say what got you banned, with the only info we've got being 'Player Toxicity' which typically ranges from death threats, pedophilic remarks/accusations, etc. Kinda a bit of a red flag my guy. Edited December 14, 2022 by Drakos clarification Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131515 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted December 14, 2022 Share Posted December 14, 2022 idk what you hoped to get out of this appeal. just a shitpost, didn't even bother to say what you did to get banned. -1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
the dault vweller Posted December 15, 2022 Author Share Posted December 15, 2022 8 hours ago, the dault vweller said: In-Game Name The Dault Vweller Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:456365023 Why were you banned or warned? Player Toxicity Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Today marks a year of my permanent ban, despite my many witty remarks do not take them as a sign of insincerity, after the act of the ban I took much time to reflect upon myself. I soon fled my loves ones and left the country to assume higher knowledge among the masters of Tibet, a place of worship seemed only right for a sinner like myself. I learned soon that without repent my soul would surely be damned to hell and cursed to eternal suffering, I had to leave my old life of vice and sin behind to achieve a higher standing among my peers. For a year now I had trained in their ways and left no room for the temptations of man, never looking twice at women or alcohol the same. After all of my studies I've come to the conclusion that this was maybe a waste of time and that the ban, as stupid as it was, probably has outlived its meaning and punishment throughout this time. I learn only now that by staying gone, in contempt I play into the dealers hands and only damn myself by rejecting the sweet sweet feel of sugar dollars upon my skin and dark Rp squeakers in my ears, a temptation I'm sure no man can resist. So I ask now to forgive me of this treacherous act and look back upon the good times we shared together, our vacation in Honduras where we got kidnapped by a cartel, our trip to the great lakes where we witnessed 37 men drown in a horrible boating accident. Look back and remember all the great times we shared, and what a great person I am, unban pls Who warned/banned you? Toosii, Extended by Jay How long were you warned or banned for? Permanently I got caught up in my convoluted story and forgot to mention that I got banned for calling Toosii a pedophile a few times, still don't think my first ban should have been a perma Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131518 Share on other sites More sharing options...
the dault vweller Posted December 15, 2022 Author Share Posted December 15, 2022 3 hours ago, Drakos said: I'm highly confused as to whether it's a shitpost or a sincere appeal, but it reads like a Copy paste shitpost. Tentative -1 for now. I understand the server's a fuckin joke but, c'mon. No need to treat an appeal like one. Also, you didn't even say what got you banned, with the only info we've got being 'Player Toxicity' which typically ranges from death threats, pedophilic remarks/accusations, etc. Kinda a bit of a red flag my guy. Please do not accuse me of plagiarism without proof much time and effort goes into these stories. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Avorius Posted December 15, 2022 Share Posted December 15, 2022 (edited) This appeal is a shitpost on a level I've never seen before, if you want to appeal a perma ban you gotta put effort and ACTUAL sincerity into it, not just make a shitpost, as we have never accepted those appeals before and never will. -1 in comic sans Edited December 17, 2022 by Avorius Clarified reasoning 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/#findComment-131520 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts