Malicious Posted December 15, 2022 Share Posted December 15, 2022 idrc if this is a "shitpost" you're a great guy and i don't see a reason why u shouldn't be unbanned considering all bans are now 6months. +1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted December 15, 2022 Share Posted December 15, 2022 Hmm lemme just call the staff members pedophiles that seems like a great idea. -1 from me. 1 4 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131524 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 15, 2022 Share Posted December 15, 2022 Hey guys i think you should really think about what you are voting for User has only one warn and the permaban for toxicity, and assuming that the warn was for the same reason as the ban, calling mods pedos, i don't get why is he even permabanned in the first place, it clearly says in the Proper Punishment TImes page that second offense is a 2w ban with no appeal If i was a mod i would surely give this a +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nep Nep Posted December 15, 2022 Share Posted December 15, 2022 (edited) I've known your goofy ass for a long time, never had an issue with you personally. I don't doubt you changed after all this time. Try not to call staff pedo's we don't tend to enjoy horrible allegations that much +1 https://prnt.sc/3tIC1LrQYFgI I like how my warn from 2 years ago still haunts you like a ghost. Don't Rdm either Edited December 15, 2022 by Nep Nep Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131534 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted December 16, 2022 Share Posted December 16, 2022 Uhh to be honest I don't remember much about banning you, but I do remember discussing what happened with seniors mods/admins and that is how the conclusion to give you a permanent ban was given. I do not just hand out bans like this so I'm guessing you did something a bit more extreme than just making pedo accusations. Regardless, I do not have an issue with giving you a second chance. Your ban/ warn history is not that bad plus our punishment guidelines have changed and almost everything that use to be a perma ban is now 6 months. Although your appeal is very shit posty it was kind of funny lmao. You could've went into a bit more detail about your ban though and took it a little more seriously, but I mean this is garrys mod so I can understand your lack of seriousness lol. But yeah man it seems like a lot of people I know know you as well and say you are a pretty chill guy. Its been a while since you were banned so I don't see an issue with letting you back. +1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131540 Share on other sites More sharing options...
the dault vweller Posted December 16, 2022 Author Share Posted December 16, 2022 6 hours ago, toosii said: Uhh to be honest I don't remember much about banning you, but I do remember discussing what happened with seniors mods/admins and that is how the conclusion to give you a permanent ban was given. I do not just hand out bans like this so I'm guessing you did something a bit more extreme than just making pedo accusations. Regardless, I do not have an issue with giving you a second chance. Your ban/ warn history is not that bad plus our punishment guidelines have changed and almost everything that use to be a perma ban is now 6 months. Although your appeal is very shit posty it was kind of funny lmao. You could've went into a bit more detail about your ban though and took it a little more seriously, but I mean this is garrys mod so I can understand your lack of seriousness lol. But yeah man it seems like a lot of people I know know you as well and say you are a pretty chill guy. Its been a while since you were banned so I don't see an issue with letting you back. +1 for unban I never forgave toosii, and I never forgot, a year of torture and banishment has led me to become a very hateful, spiteful man. I wake every morning knowing that I am banned from TItsrp and it burns inside my chest (that might be the heart burn the doctor diagnosed me with its getting worse). Do you know what 12 months of no titsrp does to a man, it changes him. I have never known a pain equal to this and I do not think any living being will ever experience something so severe. I remember toosii, though you may have forgotten. Also it was just for calling you a pedo 3 times, after you said one of my jokes was bad and I got petty, guess we all changed, people say you're a cool guy too. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131552 Share on other sites More sharing options...
dollslut Posted December 16, 2022 Share Posted December 16, 2022 (edited) -1 for ban reason & shitpost edit: what harmacist said Edited December 16, 2022 by dollslut 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131558 Share on other sites More sharing options...
xiers Posted December 16, 2022 Share Posted December 16, 2022 +1 only because most things that were a Perma ban are now only 6 months now and you already served a year. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 17, 2022 Share Posted December 17, 2022 Hello, i do not understand why my previous reply to this appeal got hidden, since i was proving a good point, but i'll just do it again User has one toxicity warn and this toxicity ban he is trying to appeal, and assuming that the toxicity warn was for the same reason as the ban, pedo accusations i don't know why is he even permabanned in the first place. If i was a mod i would +1 this for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131590 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted December 17, 2022 Share Posted December 17, 2022 If you wanna appeal your ban, make an actual appeal. Not a mid-tier shitpost. You should probably also apologize to the staff member that you were saying the stuff too instead of going "I never forgave toosii, and I never forgot, a year of torture and banishment has led me to become a very hateful, spiteful man.". I'm not even really against you coming back, but put in the effort to make an actual appeal. This one is denied 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19049-daults-ban-appeal-the-long-awaited-return-of-the-don/page/2/#findComment-131593 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts