Should jokes/accusations relating to zoophilia be taken as seriously as jokes/accusations related to pedophilia/grooming?

YeenNico

12 minutes ago, Moist Chicken (2) said:

says the mod responsible for 90% of vaild false vote ban report threads getting throw out. Both a thread where I was falsely vote banned with video evidence proving it and a case where I did false vote ban someone and you still defended it.

smh

13 minutes ago, Moist Chicken (2) said:

infact most likely (im not a social scientist but censorship just aint it chief) pubesent children (most of the children on the server) benfit from the topics being in conversation around them becuase it helps them learn about the topic which is new and imminent to the lives and what is and isnt acceptable around the subject by gauging peoples reactions to things. You cannot censor the topic of sex from kids in hinderance of the mostly adult playerbase with the arguemnt that its in benfit of children when they already know what sex, joke about sex, ect depending on the person.

earlier in this thread you were trying to say that pedo jokes should be allowed and this is your way of defending that stance? jesus christ man you are truly delusional. "allow pedo jokes because the kids will learn from it!". This isn't a mostly adult playerbase, most people that play here are like 15-16 year olds. If you have such an issue with us disallowing pedo jokes and shit, play somewhere else. Your take is truly stupid.

• Haha 1

There is no way the guy who reported me for pedophilia and toxicity whining about woke media and wanting to be able to make jokes

edit there is no way wrong guy, but he still reported me for toxicity

Edited by KKStoner
  • thumbdown -1 1

10 hours ago, LeGerbs said:

The servers name is TitsRp jesus christ of course there is going to be sexual jokes. Its your choice to join a server named titsrp. What im getting at is to stop getting your panties in a twist when people make fun of you for being a furry. Ill use the same analogy if some dude came on the server and openly expressed he likes feet and had a picture of a foot. Hes going to get shit on for it. The difference between furries and people with foot fetishes is that one of them doesnt openly express their fetish and expect people to accept it and be nice.

And your concept of it should be taken as seriously as pedophilia jokes is bs. Why? Because one analogy is two consenting adults doing something most consider weird as a fetish, while the other is an adult taking advantage of a non-consenting child which is disgusting. 

Regarding what you said earlier, being a furry isn't a "kink" or a fetish. That's retarded but that's also an entirely different argument so I have no idea why you brought it up here. Also I literally said earlier that I don't care for being made fun of for being a furry, I care about being called a dog fucker and being labeled as a zoophile simply for being a furry. It's discomforting and weird. You don't see anyone telling so-called weebs on the server to go fuck lolis simply for being weebs.

"The difference between furries and people with foot fetishes is that one of them doesnt openly express their fetish and expect people to accept it and be nice."

Being a furry isn't a fetish? Or a kink? It's a hobby? Don't speak on this issue if you have no idea what you are talking about, you sound like a neanderthal.

"And your concept of it should be taken as seriously as pedophilia jokes is bs. Why? Because one analogy is two consenting adults doing something most consider weird as a fetish, while the other is an adult taking advantage of a non-consenting child which is disgusting. "

I don't know what you're trying to say here. "One analogy is two consenting adults doing something most consider weird as a fetish", what are you even referring to? In my original post I specifically referred to zoophilia and pedophilia and why they should equally be taken seriously in regards to being bannable for making jokes/false accusations. One is an adult taking advantage of a non-consenting child, and the other is an adult taking advantage of and sexually abusing an animal. They're both equally horrible and I find it confusing as to how making jokes about one thing is bannable, understandable and rightfully so, whereas one thing isn't.

• crybaby -1 3

13 hours ago, LeGerbs said:

Accusing someone of being a pedophile has actual real life reproductions whereas someone thinking you're an idiot for playing dress up in dog costumes doesn't. 

You can't get jail time or get fired from your job because someone told you, you fuck dogs. 

All furries are is a dumb group of people with a weird kink. You don't see people with foot fetishes creating an entire cult like group. Why? Because it's weird and they will get made fun of because of it.

Mute buttons exist.

Why is this server turning into a worse version of VrChat

I've been unfortunate enough to know who have been doxxed and warranted IRL because trolls/retarded "antifurs" contacted their local PD and told them they were sexually abusing an animal in their care. Electronics seized, pets taken away, jobs suspended, zero income temporarily, everything gone in the blink of an eye because of one tip- zoophilia accusations are just as bad and severe as pedophilia accusations.

"Mute buttons exist."

Mute buttons really don't work very well if someone's going around telling everyone that you're a dog fucker/zoophile. These false, retarded accusations destroy and permanently damage reputations.

• crybaby -1 2

Does something socially unacceptable, gets socially reprimand; the solution of this person is not to adjust their behaviour and start acting like a normal non weird human but to go after everyone elses freespeach and demand that the server protects their weird behaviour and perm bans anyone who hurts its feelings. Why is this even being entrained by anyone?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bone. said:

why do you act suprised when you get called a dog fucker when your cc name is gay dick sucking fox and your model is a naked anthro fox

I changed my CC name a while ago since it was originally a joke. Also my PM isn't naked? If it was naked in the first place it wouldn't of been accepted. I just prefer playing without the clothes bodygroups because they look low-quality and retarded.

• cmonBruh 1

• Blue. locked this topic