Buff Procs

Jewann

Processors have been bad for a very very long time, only way I can see them ever being better is either putting processor tokens back into tier 2s or making them easily more accessible (they'd still be just as bad though because you can buy a ton of processors now anyways and theyre still way worse than if you spent the same amount of money/time on printers), or by buffing their odds for a rarer item/higher quantity. One way I see this buff happening is well, a literal buff to the processors in general. Another way is a gang talent - a rework of the processor dominance gang talent (which no gang uses btw because there is no point wasting a gang talent on a near useless entity saving battery that can be recharged with 1 chem barrel costing you 8k) that would allow the players with the talent to have a higher chance of either receiving a larger quantity of items than 4 (capping at double, but would be rarer and you'd more commonly be receiving stacks of 6), or a significantly increased chance of receiving rarer/higher value items from the processors that you have claimed. Or both.. i really don't mind.

+1 processors are terrible I could probably make more money bitmining than I do with processors

• Like 1

On 8/8/2022 at 10:44 PM, Tene said:

Processors have been bad for a very very long time, only way I can see them ever being better is either putting processor tokens back into tier 2s or making them easily more accessible (they'd still be just as bad though because you can buy a ton of processors now anyways and theyre still way worse than if you spent the same amount of money/time on printers), or by buffing their odds for a rarer item/higher quantity. One way I see this buff happening is well, a literal buff to the processors in general. Another way is a gang talent - a rework of the processor dominance gang talent (which no gang uses btw because there is no point wasting a gang talent on a near useless entity saving battery that can be recharged with 1 chem barrel costing you 8k) that would allow the players with the talent to have a higher chance of either receiving a larger quantity of items than 4 (capping at double, but would be rarer and you'd more commonly be receiving stacks of 6), or a significantly increased chance of receiving rarer/higher value items from the processors that you have claimed. Or both.. i really don't mind.

+1 processors are terrible I could probably make more money bitmining than I do with processors

Make it to where you can stack procs inside of each other again and make give me choice be functional while doing so (or just remove it entirely it kinda sucks for its price) and add tokens back to t2s. This lets people use different bases than the big ones, makes procs useful, and is just a lot more enjoyable. 😃

• thumbdown -1 1

common chesmond w

1 hour ago, bugman said:

Make it to where you can stack procs inside of each other again and make give me choice be functional while doing so (or just remove it entirely it kinda sucks for its price) and add tokens back to t2s. This lets people use different bases than the big ones, makes procs useful, and is just a lot more enjoyable. 😃