On Reducing Gang Size to 20

Quas

Make it to where there is at least an active timer or something, because my gang has around 520 players, and its going to take ages to kick every player. At the very least, add a timer to each player, and if they dont get on in a certain amount of time, automatically kick them. I am not entirely opposed to lowering the limit to 20, but there should at least be some sort of way where we can avoid taking hours to kick people out individually. (Alternatively, get rid of the gang limit) Obviously exclude officers and the owner from this timer.

10 minutes ago, Quas said:

because my gang has around 520 players,

How many of these 520 players do you actually know/talk to. Lmao I like the punishment that kdawg unintentionally did for all the people who invited every random new player to get free xp.

• Like 1

Just now, Mori said:

How many of these 520 players do you actually know/talk to. Lmao I like the punishment that kdawg unintentionally did for all the people who invited every random new player to get free xp.

None of them. We invite new players simply because they are new and we want to give them an intro to the server with a free gang CC and a couple of tips. We didn't do it for XP, we are max level and dont prestige since we dont farm.

22 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Bro i give out unsolicited invites to anyone who is on the invite list to give them free tips bro you have to believe me its not to leech their xp

grow up

Are you implying I am lying? You do realize I dont just send out random invites right? If I run into someone who doesnt have a gang, I ask if they would like to join mine for the CC, and I just give em a run down of the server. Is this hard to believe or something? 

6 hours ago, Quas said:

Are you implying I am lying? You do realize I dont just send out random invites right? If I run into someone who doesnt have a gang, I ask if they would like to join mine for the CC, and I just give em a run down of the server. Is this hard to believe or something? 

this guy is a liar

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Quas said:

This man is a deceiver.

• Like 1