Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Nep Nep said:

Bruh mad as hell I accidently forgot his name. toxic ass. Plus that was a mistake I made like 1.5 years ago, bringing it up now proves my point

Imagine sending your nudes to someone and casually saying it was a mistake, lmfao fucking clown

This post is useless because the role isnt given out, literally anyone can get it if they meet the requirements in game!! These people can all have it even if people have differing opinions because its about stats now!! Yay we celebrate now! No bias respected only HARD FACTS

Edited by Blue.
14 hours ago, Infamous Echo Unreal said:

Imagine sending your nudes to someone and casually saying it was a mistake, lmfao fucking clown

Uh yeah it was a mistake lmao, not an accident, a mistake. I still regret what I did, it was stupid and uncalled for, kinda like your comment. Stop trying to cause issues for a situation that you werent even apart of.

 

 

 

  • Crybaby 1
15 minutes ago, Nep Nep said:

Uh yeah it was a mistake lmao, not an accident, a mistake. I still regret what I did, it was stupid and uncalled for, kinda like your comment. Stop trying to cause issues for a situation that you werent even apart of.

 

 

 

 

🤔 Now it makes sense, anyways I wasn't causing an issue obviously you ignore what I was pointing out, but I better not saying anything before I get another warning for something idiotic.

  • Like 1
16 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Big no none of those players deserve it

Wrong !  Ember is one of the most respected players on all of titsrp and my personal idol, not to mention the other great people I listed like Silver, Sixnut, Wren, Its ya boi green, Wanted !, Kilobyte, Zemailman, Frisco, Saiah, Yoshe, Sticks, Potatoez, Malicious, Dare and Merha !  They all deserve respected !

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...