New rule: Only members in the same party can uncuff each other

Quas

Fully agree cops do not have enough advantages as it is. It is only +15% speed +15% damage 150 armor instant cuff unbreakable cuff instant teleport to backup revive mechanic 90% stronger non lethal and having 15 psuedo party members to help you. I can imagine how hard it is when someone is uncuffed by a gun it makes me so mad because its broken 😡

Edited by 1-800-Suicide
non lethal gang perk
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Don’t agree at all, really don’t see why so many people whine about this because I barely ever see it being abused unless I’m just on at a different time? Just cope I guess it’s not really game breaking and I don’t see it ruining the game at all.

12 minutes ago, LeGerbs said:

Let's make a deal. Us non-cp mains will let the uncuff enchant be nerfed if you cp mains give up Jaywalking laws and Insta cuff. 😊

Cope

it has already been nerfed but i'm going to jetpack around with a 10 dmg uncuff glock and make them cope.

12 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

bro acts like he doesn't use the precious life perk, on a CC, with legendries, jetpacks, master swords, in a party with other powerful people, under the effects of food with slippery snake perk. I agree cops really are OP.

cop ccs exist | cops can use legendaries, jetpacks and masterswords | cops can have parties with other cops and have the 'unite to protect' talent unlocked which gives 15% speed and damage | cops can use food |- so yes i agree with you cops are very op. 

uncuff enchant already nerfed so HIDDEN wins in the end...

Edited by Tene
got smth wrong ig

11 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

bro acts like he doesn't use the precious life perk, on a CC, with legendries, jetpacks, master swords, in a party with other powerful people, under the effects of food with slippery snake perk. I agree cops really are OP.

Where the heck did you get +15% speed and +15% damage from? Also revive mechanic is more useless than the usefulness of the uncuff enchantment which you guys claim is so useful yet cannot even have a max range and or small percent chance of happening and or a rule saying that you cannot do it to random people who may not want to randomly get shot just for being in handcuffs.

Damn precious life (thief jobs only) and slippery snake (weird and stupid jobs only) at the same time you must be using some crazy exploits to be able to do that.

cop ccs dont exist they cannot use legendaries jetpacks master swords or food famously.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t even remember the last time I have seen the enchant being used… if I role it on a legendary or artifact it becomes bad… why should it get nerfed if it’s already dogshit it makes me genuinely sad I have 4 artifacts with uncuff.

On 1/27/2022 at 7:53 PM, Quas said:

This will mitigate the amount of people using the uncuff enchantment to free random players easily, without affecting the actual enchantment itself. This will also include players lockpicking people they dont even know out of cuffs.

Edited by Merhaculous