This rule

Merhaculous

You cannot build/remove props to your advantage while being raided or in a situation that involves a clash between other players. Ex: Stealing a printer, running to your base, deleting it and then placing the base back when you're inside.

Removing dupes during raid is uncool, HOWEVER, i don't know a single person that follows: "Ex: Stealing a printer, running to your base, deleting it and then placing the base back when you're inside." Like not a single person uses this and it takes alot of time to walk through big bases while bringing in entities.

• Like 2

+1 In my time playing I have never seen anybody follow this rule!  Plus its just a stupid rule, especially with this report 

man sat there waiting for someone to break the obscure rule no one follows...  just seems like a waste.

52 minutes ago, Minky said:

+1 In my time playing I have never seen anybody follow this rule!  Plus its just a stupid rule, especially with this report 

man sat there waiting for someone to break the obscure rule no one follows...  just seems like a waste.

I've not sat there waiting for them to break that rule and have seen it done dozens of times in the bank alone. The rule should be changed or clarified if it's allowed to happen instead of just calling it stupid or "obscure " and acting like it doesn't exist.

Hello, this change causes problems because more often than not people are not aware that they are being raided and there has been many occasions where people are running with printers and remove their base while someone is raiding which can lead to various problems for the raider. You could also be followed without knowing it and removing the base removes the potential rp that could happen. The rule change would cause more inconvenience in my opinion than the inconvenience of having to walk through your own base with a pickup box inside you.