This rule

Hello, this change causes problems because more often than not people are not aware that they are being raided and there has been many occasions where people are running with printers and remove their base while someone is raiding which can lead to various problems for the raider. You could also be followed without knowing it and removing the base removes the potential rp that could happen. The rule change would cause more inconvenience in my opinion than the inconvenience of having to walk through your own base with a pickup box inside you.

I interpret this rule as you should swallow a pick up box, deleting dupe, running in and pasting it rather than grav gunning a ent into your base. Definitely isn’t enforced and is one of those rules that needs to have some clarification added

Ths rule is interesting everyone does it and honestly it shouldn't be a rule. You shouldn't have to worry about the people you just raided camping outside your base waiting to ambush you and take their shit back (thats nlr), but there has been times where me and other bases has fallen victim to people sneaking into their base while they repaste. You have to know that the minute the undo the dupe they are completely defenseless and if someone is waiting to strike it is a huge problem for the base defenders. Once they unpaste and someone walks into their base they can't have a base down anymore if they were to follow by the rules plus they are caught off-guard giving the raiders a huge advantage in this scenario. Thats my opinion on this rule because finding a middle ground to making it still a rule but liked and followed by the majority of the players without being a petty rule seems nearly impossible.

As Silver touched on, un-duping your base to get ents in leaves you vulnerable to another party to raid or get partially in, etc. Getting rid of this rule makes it not only easier for basers to get ents inside their base, but it also makes it easier for observant raiders to get a good start in a raid, and from the other perspective, gives risk to removing your base even just for a few second. This rule is already abused and has no reason to be enforced (extreme pettiness) and shouldn't exist.

16 hours ago, Mori said:

Ths rule is interesting everyone does it and honestly it shouldn't be a rule. You shouldn't have to worry about the people you just raided camping outside your base waiting to ambush you and take their shit back (thats nlr), but there has been times where me and other bases has fallen victim to people sneaking into their base while they repaste. You have to know that the minute the undo the dupe they are completely defenseless and if someone is waiting to strike it is a huge problem for the base defenders. Once they unpaste and someone walks into their base they can't have a base down anymore if they were to follow by the rules plus they are caught off-guard giving the raiders a huge advantage in this scenario. Thats my opinion on this rule because finding a middle ground to making it still a rule but liked and followed by the majority of the players without being a petty rule seems nearly impossible.

This exact thing. I havent been victim to it more as I've been the raider raiding the base doing it.

Half the time you're caught in the base as they repaste it and kill you anyways which is why the FailRP side of it still exists in that case.

Overall it's a stupid rule. Not even staff follow it that base. Literally any SMod can spectate a staff member and see that after a raid they 99% of the time won't follow the rule. It should be obvious that building during a raid is FailRP if you're caught repasting your dupe when someone is inside the base then you're gonna get punished for it.

• 4 weeks later...