Forums Warn Appeal

In-Game Name

Succ The Zucc

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:157950221

Why were you banned or warned?

Posting useless comments on a ban appeal.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Because it isn't useless. I literally commented the rules of what Sixnut broke and was looking for a defense of it. The other point in this was that I was in a call with other mods at the time and we were reading into the appeal. I was going back to edit the appeal to add in the fact that he was staff at the time or around the time and should know better than to do that. By this time I already had my post taken down and was warned for it. I also don't believe the post as is was useless. Posting the rules that he broke makes it easier for the staff members so they don't have to backtrack to see what rules he broke. Posting useless info is like me saying "I don't like sixnut -1"

For the post that was taken down look here.
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17465-sixnut-discord-ban/

If you have any questions feel free to hit me up here or in my Discord.

Who warned/banned you?

Jewann

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permanently warned as it's a forums warn.
Edited by Succ The Zucc
  • crybaby -1 5

You posted on a ban you have nothing to do with showing I broke a rule which is clear to everyone considering I made a ban appeal. You know cause that's what a ban appeal is for...

• thumbdown -1 1

I can see why it would be marked as useless, you posted the rules that the staff team already know and there is no reason to have to post them inside of his unban appeal.  If there was any information to add that the staff team didn't already know the post could remain around but if any staff aren't aware of what he did the rest of the staff team can inform them

+1 for warn to stay

after talking to you a bit on discord if seems like you weren't posting it to try and make a big deal of it, you simply were trying to show something to us and calmly explained it to me and why you posted it. i will change my vote to +1 for warn removal

Edited by EpicWafflehouse

If you have a  and you're not trying to cause trouble, you most likely will not need to read them. (the rules) There are appropriate channels for everything. 

1. Be respectful to other people and players.

4. Being silly and trying to test the rules will most likely get you slammed.
10. Causing drama is a no go.

From what I see this is a proper punishment. Straight from the discord rules.

Not a useless comment. But your not staff and your responding to a ban appeal. You should have been given this warning  

Do not reply to ban appeals, reports or staff applications if you are not staff or directly involved in the situation | +1 Warning

24 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

Do not reply to ban appeals, reports or staff applications if you are not staff or directly involved in the situation | +1 Warning

You say this  @{GN} Isaacbut then we have this reply:

On 1/11/2022 at 8:47 AM, Sixnut said:

Ironic...

Also that was clear to everyone who has the ability to read. Hints it being "useless"

@Sixnutis not apart of Zucc's warn. There were also countless other people who commented on OG's ban appeal who didn't have anything to do with it. On top of this, Zucc was adding details to the players past that many staff members probably don't know.

4 minutes ago, Slob On My Knob said:

You say this  @{GN} Isaacbut then we have this reply:

@Sixnutis not apart of Zucc's warn. There were also countless other people who commented on OG's ban appeal who didn't have anything to do with it. On top of this, Zucc was adding details to the players past that many staff members probably don't know.

you are right about that tbh i missed that.. i will warn him 

you said "From what I see this is a proper punishment. Straight from the discord rules." and that is the only thing that was not copy pasted. Which isn't even the question of an appeal, and has no reason to be written. Not even sixnut questions once that his ban was valid, and obviously no staff did.

You knew enough about the situation to provide actually useful context, or guidance to staff about the situation leading to the appeal. Instead you just listed rules that staff are already expected to know, and then told an appealing player that he was allowed to stay banned. 

non staff = should not be reading rules to appealing players as if enforcing them

useless = stating something that should already be known by everyone who can comment on the appeal.

imo, warn is valid.

The problem with the warn on my end is that I was in a call with a mod and an SMod and they gave me the okay for the post.

And as stated before I was going in to edit the response to add in more to it to say about him being staff and having known better.

Lastly it wasn't a useless response as it was adding information to the appeal. The biggest part of a warn for that is that it adds nothing to an appeal and it's called "useless" the legit reason I was warned for was "Posting a Useless comment in a Ban Appeal/Report" not "you're not staff reeee"