Shitposting warn appeal

Sixnut

In-Game Name

Sixnut

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:94293667

Why were you banned or warned?

I posted a poll to get someone removed from the community.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I posted a community poll/discussion to remove someone that no one wants on the forums/server. I guess I can kinda understand "shitposting" but it's not like it wasn't serious. Go look at his forums page clearly he's not welcomed here. I've seen Blue start a removal for Willhelm in mod chat for him being "annoying" using the good ole thumbs up thumbs down method. I don't see why I should be warned for this when it was a legitimate topic of discussion I was asking the options of my fellow members of the community. It could be considered drama mongering at best but I wouldn't consider it to be considering this guy is clearly hated by the community.

Who warned/banned you?

Epicwafflehouse

How long were you warned or banned for?

Perm

spacer.png
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Sad Clown 1
  • crybaby -1 1

To an extent I can understand where you're coming from here. My only concern is causing a witch hunt against a player that really hasn't broken any of our rules and is only disliked. 

It would've been more appropriate to contact a staff member asking for permission and giving that staff member evidence prior to making the post.

I'm not entirely against removing the warn but I believe the post should remain hidden. 

3 hours ago, LeGerbs said:

To an extent I can understand where you're coming from here. My only concern is causing a witch hunt against a player that really hasn't broken any of our rules and is only disliked. 

It would've been more appropriate to contact a staff member asking for permission and giving that staff member evidence prior to making the post.

I'm not entirely against removing the warn but I believe the post should remain hidden. 

i mean in a community removal the communities opinion should be relevant. In a case where so many people dislike them and they genuinely have the highest non-meme negative rep on the forums it appears theres likely a higher issue. 

• Sad Clown 1
4 hours ago, LeGerbs said:

I wasn't intending to cause a witch hunt I was just trying to get a community vote so the staff team can see that we genuinely don't want this guy on the server. Look at his report on the tmod goat i think he was be a dick the entire time acting like he's better than everyone.

This answers Lewd's question aswell

Edited by Sixnut
1 hour ago, Carelos said:

i mean in a community removal the communities opinion should be relevant. In a case where so many people dislike them and they genuinely have the highest non-meme negative rep on the forums it appears theres likely a higher issue. 

This is exactly what I'm getting at. Instead of letting the admins thumbs up or thumbs down to remove someone we as a community should also be able to decide.

44 minutes ago, Sixnut said:

This is exactly what I'm getting at. Instead of letting the admins thumbs up or thumbs down to remove someone we as a community should also be able to decide.

ok but like we dont actually do that and i took what sugar told me too literally

• Sad Clown 1
17 minutes ago, Blue. said:

ok but like we dont actually do that and i took what sugar told me too literally

You're currently only talking about the willhelm incident when in reality that's how all removals work. And I was only giving an example I can give more if you'd like such as Doc Mcstubbins removing Kilobyte after he told him that he wouldn't be banned.

I have no issue with the community voicing their opinion. You should have that right as player. What I don't want is players making these topics just to cause drama and give players bad names. The player you made a post about is not gonna get community removed I will tell you that. Just because players don't like a certain player doesn't mean they deserve to be removed. If he was causing  issues within the community non stop, toxic 24/7. Overall just a ass player I would understand. 

They way you went about that post doesn't really seem like your looking out for the community. Just seems like your trying to start something. 

I didn't see no evidence on why he should be removed. I didn't see no actual valid reason why he should be removed. All you had in your post was 2 votes and you put fuel name in their.. Like how do you expect us to take you seriously??

Obviously ban this Fuel/sewer combination of a person

No who cares (wrong answer)

Edited by {GN} Isaac
16 minutes ago, {GN} Isaac said:

If he was causing  issues within the community non stop, toxic 24/7. Overall just a ass player I would understand. 

I've already shown the reason this person should be removed in fact they showed it themselves just because I went about it in a trolly kind of way doesn't mean it's not serious. That's just my personality but clearly this guy is an ass that isn't like by the community.