Ember being a supportive friend

Jack Johnson

2 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

the day I get developer is the day I remove precious life, it will also be the day I nerf uncuff enchantment and the jetpack item, it will also be the day I put a cap on the maximum amount of weapons you can have on a CC it will also be the day mayor can no-longer fire for a specific job/name and it will also be the day where necromancer will no-longer be KOS

this is the most retarded post ive ever seen next to the vore swep suggestion

• Like 1

Just now, HIDDEN said:

i'd just put a range cap on it, if you're gonna instantly uncuff someone atleast be somewhat close to the action and not literally across the map

furthest is like the opposite side of the street who cares bro 

also it's risky from that range because if u shoot and kill them its rdm.

6 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

well you can enchant tranq guns which do only 1 damage and also I care, you may not care but I do and I am allowed to have opinions and my opinion is that I don't like having my cuffed criminal randomly unarrested by some anime CC from across the map

so just look at the trail and stungun them, ur a cop, chase down the bad guys. or just cuff the guy again. realistically who is enchanting tranq m9s to get them to uncuff status to uncuff people in the street. ive never heard nor seen that even when i was a cp main for like 3 months. also i do not value your opinion, you can have it but i strongly dislike listening to it.

please do not respond to me here. this is ember's appreciation post.
@Emberyou're a good friend, i love your cat. thanks 🙂

Edited by Tene
sry i was mean to glarry i said his opinion was wrong..

4 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

why do you not value my opinion? I value yours even if we disagree, talking about ideas without shutting down the other person is the most pure way to experience other opinions

didnt know how to phrase it so ill just say 'i dont care cus i dont play cp anymore, uncuff nerf = more shots to uncuff = more chance to rdm. no one uses uncuff, no one cares about uncuff, u get uncuff trolled like 1/1000 times"

happy ember appreciation post day!

my edit is to say i do value your opinion glarry! its nice to hear some input from the cp/weird job side of titsrp community and it is enlightening to a man who does not play either of them job categories that often as to your struggles!

Edited by Tene
sry i was mean to glarry i said his opinion was wrong..