To Regards to how things have been handled on Oct 1st

White Crow

Half of the people who got banned with the zombie SWEP are innocent I dought Bunbun cares enough about DARKRP cash in game to exploit for personal gain. There's something we need to learn here rather then point the finger at people who don't understand This is not anyway to approach a community problem. its stupid we are stronger then this as a community What is the true cost of programing these events and having fun during Halloween. This is ethically wrong I don't understand why you didn't just remove the SWEP from the server this is outrageous and unfair to the people who didn't know.

I understand that this is emotionally charged I'm frustrated and disappointed 

Remove the swep, not the players.

By the sound of this entire situation this sounds like a dystopian cover up to the 10th degree. I STRONGLY believe everyone who was banned for the exploit should be unbanned unconditionally. I can not be convinced that every single person who was exploiting had 100% intent to make a massive amount of money. 

Was the zombie exploit a problem? Yes. Is the problem done and over with? Yes. So many good players were banned when I highly doubt every single player had the true intent to actually profit off the exploit.

Please just undo the bans on everyone who was banned because of this stupid exploit.

I mean when the exploit was found and abused where you could drop a stack of guns on a token to get like 500 lege guns MOST of the punishments were like a week to maybe a month ban and a wipe of like inventory/darkrp/suga whatever. The people who DIDN'T sell the leges and kinda just had them didn't even get banned they were just wiped. The only perma ban I think was OG Bot (who was pretty much just unbanned and I believe he was on an alt) and I think Green's brother because they thought it was Green's alt or some shit (I could be wrong it has been a little bit since that happened).

A perma ban is fine if its a repeat offender and bunbun might not have any other bans for exploiting but Rubik stated "There are logs that prove you took part in this exploit twice on an alt account." in the bunbun appeal. As well as bunbun lied in the appeal stating he had no idea how he got the arm but then admitted to trying the exploit out on an alt.

TLDR: I don't think the bans should be completely removed but maybe not perma. Maybe a month ban and an inventory/darkrp/suga wipe or as HIDDEN said maybe a year if the exploit was like really bad.

Edited by Tass

These items were obtained using an exploit which has been known to us for a while, it really has nothing to do with the zombie_swep or any other swep, it's just the fact that these players are the ones who obtained an exploited swep into their inventory. 

Why is this bad? 

This exploit was used to gain unlimited free DarkRP cash, potentially more than 250k in a matter of seconds. 

For clarification, not everyone who was banned was banned for having exploited items. We also issued bans for players who had been abusing a second money exploit over the past several months. I'll admit that banning everyone at once wasn't the best idea because it did cause some confusion over who was banned for what, but the facts are that every single person that was banned either had exploited items in their inventory OR abused a money exploit in which they could have earned 16mil per 10 seconds. 

Decisions like this are always hard to make, but it is something that must be done to protect the economy & the players who actually grind to earn their money. Without them there would not be a TitsRP. 

There is always the alternative of not perma banning the player, wiping their inventory, and allowing them back into the server. While this is fine in most cases, let me explain why it could potentially be a BIG issue. 
A player who has knowingly abused an exploit (I'm not speaking of anyone in particular here & certainly not bunbun) & has failed to report it to us but continues to abuse it multiple times has proved that they are dishonest & untruthworthy. IF we allowed players like that back into the server, what is to say they will not find a new exploit and abuse it instead? 

I think the players who reported the exploit to us should be unbanned (in fact they should not actually be banned right now). If you did report an exploit to us prior to this mass ban, do reach out to me & we can discuss what to do next. 

Players like BunBun that claim they just "found an item laying on the ground and picked it up" is oviously impossible to prove, especially when we have conflicting logs that shows he was present multiple times when other people were abusing the exploit (we even logged players who were nearby when an exploit was taking place).

BASED ON THE LOGS we have, it looks like BunBun knew of the exploit, perhaps did not take part initially, but eventually picked up one or several of these exploited items and kept them for his own profit. 

TL;DR - this ban has absolutely nothing to do with the zombie swep, halloween event or anything like that. This ban was issued based on logs that proved the players in question had inventoried items which were obtained using an exploit. The exploit in question has been abused for months prior to the zombie_swep being added, it's just that with the addition of the new swep, players who were aware of this exploit found a new reason to abuse it (to obtain a game-breaking swep). No one was banned for abusing the zombie swep before it was patched. 

Hi, I was one of the people included in this ban, but I was not banned for doing the Zombie SWEP glitch, rather, I was doing an exploit regarding the chess tables which gave you millions in matter of seconds that has been around since before me but was discovered last month and found by the admins a few days ago. I might seem hypocritical for saying this but, in practice, banning people for not reporting & abusing a potentially dangerous economy breaking exploit is a proper way of dealing with the issue, because it shows that if and when they find another exploit, they will most likely abuse it, which could make the server even more vulnerable to another exploit that comes along. Yes, it sucks being permanently banned, I have been playing on this server since the end of 2019/start of 2020, and it's the only DarkRP server that I've actually gone out of my way to make sure to keep a good reputation for as long as I was playing because it's not as strict as other servers, I know how it feels, but the superadmin's didn't make the wrong decision. That's just my opinion on this matter.

• Thanks 1
  • cmonBruh 1

Lets take staff tools being stolen because of the kidnap as a cultist how did we respond to this Rubik people profited from staff tools being sold. also this community has a good habit of trying to obtain SWEP in fishing the economy is run based on limited items isnt there a RPG out there in the economy?